Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LO95JUM/?tag=hidefnin-21

91nF9HpXW4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
pre-order is Live for 99 pounds... i placed in order..now waiting for anyother country release this cheaper:D

ALSO:

Pre-order Dawn of the Planet of the Apes before 23:59 on Sunday, 27 July, 2014 and you'll receive a code that gives you access to exclusive content from the film, brought to you by Twentieth Century Fox.

Offer strictly subject to availability. One code will be issued per order. If you require multiple codes, you will need to split your purchases into multiple orders.Offer valid when dispatched by Amazon.co.uk. Promotion valid on all existing pre-orders. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time.

When I first glanced at this I thought it was a limited edition for the new movie lol, I was thinking "That is some serious amount of extras!" On closer inspection I can see it's the two latest movies, plus the back catalogue lol :muted:

Hate when film franchises do this, there is certainly at least 1 more film from this set and talk of more, I cant afford to buy this and then after the next film there is another similarly cool edition that cost £90 +, going to have to stick with maybe a couple of steels depending on the looks and maybe a Lenti edition if they have it.

Would prob buy if it was £50-£60 though.

Reactions: AgentMcQueen
also i think from an Economic point of view, its only natural and clever for them to release a LE for this franchise now that the franchise is hot, its getting good reviews, sells tickets in the theaters etc and they want to Cash on it, because if they wait for the next film (when that happens) maybe the franchise wont have the same popularity is has now

Ordered for now, but will most likely cancel closer to release date. The Predator bust is also exclusive to Amazon UK, and that's been available for a while now (I'm still waiting for a big pricedrop!), so hopefully this one may stick around for a while too.

@pdbluray There's a good chance of that happening with most films nowadays. They're constantly rebooting franchises and bringing out new editions... a few that spring to mind are obviously Predator, then there's Alien, X-Men, Terminator, Star Wars, LOTR etc.

It certainly is an expensive hobby we've all chosen, lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: elle82
2 copies of dawn 1 2d and 1 3d
jb hifi details
Packed with nonstop action, iconic imagery, and thrilling twists and turns, the Planet of the Apes Caesar's Warrior Collection contains all eight films that caused an evolution revolution in the world of cinematic science fiction. Packaged in a limited edition Caesar head, designed by WETA. This magnificent collection includes all 8 films in stunning high definition Blu-Ray. A 32 page booklet on franchise and development of LTD Caesar 'head' and 4 art cards featuring iconic art from the Dawn of the Planet Of The Apes. See how it all began — and ended!
i wish it included the deleted ending

:( in my case is showed 101 gpb...+ 4 postage.
I dont know why 101 and not 99? I suppose there is some glitch on this one...
But pre-oreder just in case.

Thanks for the info...you motivated me for ordering;) Your luck helped to make my mind.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007