Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LO95JUM/?tag=hidefnin-21

91nF9HpXW4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 364
Last edited:
Glad to see it looks just as good "in person". I'm actually considering cancelling mine though... since they're being released worldwide, I don't see it selling out any time soon.

I'm in oz jb hifi have this to pr order the one from uk works out cheaper for me and most of my collection is from uk anyway.but what's the difference on the uk edition and USA edition on offer above?im thinking more discs with uk one?so why get the USA one from amazon?
I could probably get it and cost less but will I have an edition that's not the complete set? And is the USA edition region free?

Reactions: Paulie
Man that pre-order price is too good to pass up. I always regretted not getting I, robot head. Won't make the mistake again. Also amazon ship internationally for DVD prices, was like $8 shipped to NZ. Second hand market either don't ship or it can cost 60-100 to get it shipped. I can't risk that.

Reactions: Paulie
I'm in oz jb hifi have this to pr order the one from uk works out cheaper for me

not sure how as buying one from JBHIFI cost around $10-12 less plus you will have postage from the UK on top ....

Keep in mind it has only the 2 movies! its not the complete collection... this suited me as I got a nice 7 movie box set from JBHIFI a few months back... Who can knock this back a 80$:D

what's the difference on the uk edition and USA edition on offer above?im thinking more discs with uk one?so why get the USA one from amazon?
I could probably get it and cost less but will I have an edition that's not the complete set? And is the USA edition region free?

The US one as far as I've seen only contains 'rise' and 'dawn' whereas the Uk one contains all of the planet of the apes films, some of the other editions from around the world have all the films too but are missing the 3D version of 'dawn' the Uk one may be more expensive than others but I think it's the cheapest 'complete' version.

Which material they used? Amazon.co.uk says resin, Fox Germany says hardplastic.

Plastic could look and feel very cheap.

I've never brought anything like this before so have no knowledge of them but I want one of these SO badly!
Anyone with any experience of these kind of things - do you think it will be around for a while as there's no way I can afford it at the mo! I really want a Predator one too but they seem to be gone now.
Wonder how big this will be too!

I've never brought anything like this before so have no knowledge of them but I want one of these SO badly!
Anyone with any experience of these kind of things - do you think it will be around for a while as there's no way I can afford it at the mo! I really want a Predator one too but they seem to be gone now.
Wonder how big this will be too!
Im reading that there will be another pota movie