Release date: November 24th, 2014
Purchase link: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00LO95JUM/?tag=hidefnin-21

91nF9HpXW4L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 357
Last edited:
Now that looks cool! Hopefully the price isn't too ridiculous... would love to pick this up.

Fox sure knows how to milk their products. They release so many versions of everything I am hopeful this will be cheap enough for me to buy someday

Im currently living in australia and really want this but unsure if i still be here by the times its out,having come from the uk most of my collection is from there,i do wonder what the uk price of this will be,as it may still work out cheaper getting the uk edition sent over to me than buy a jb hifi one,i had recently got a limited edition from uk in less than a week so does not take long,so its do i pre order the jb one or wait see what amazon sell this for in uk,how long does it normally take for a price to show up.

The problem is, it will soon be incomplete again, this is what annoys me when a series continues, your nice complete set, become incomplete. I don't get why they keep releasing James Bond, they continue...

The problem is, it will soon be incomplete again, this is what annoys me when a series continues, your nice complete set, become incomplete. I don't get why they keep releasing James Bond, they continue...

i dont understand why you dont understand that everything is about Money.....they will release a set now, another set later etc etc....as long as there is a demand for them, they ll keep releaseing them....

Reactions: Flash
Looks very nice, I'll keep an eye on it and if its not ludicrously priced could see me adding that to the collection, Ive always coveted the previous dvd 'head' collection for the PotA series which also contains the tv series and cartoon show...

i dont understand why you dont understand that everything is about Money.....they will release a set now, another set later etc etc....as long as there is a demand for them, they ll keep releaseing them....

lol i know this, everyone know this, still makes me :(