PS4 PlayStation 20th Anniversary [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: October 23rd 2015
Price: £59.99
Purchase Link:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/20th-anniv...lbook-12-months-ps-plus-20-psn-voucher-824198
12088461_10153764888423128_132402437010254677_n.jpg

Received mine this morning. It has some slight debossing on the buttons and disc compartment (for lack of better word). No disc tray/holder inside though, so obviously you can't store one in there. I'm not sure of the proper term, but the finish is between matte and gloss... catch it at the right angle and the power light actually looks like it's lit up. Looks very cool overall!

Wonder if it's possible to add your own disc tray

Get a cheap steelbook, remove the disc tray and add it in this one. Is that possible?

For this they should have remastered PS1 games and put them in the steelbook
That would've been cool, although I imagine it would've bumped the price up quite a bit. I only really bought it for the steelbook anyway, so I'm not bothered that there's no disc. :)

Wonder if it's possible to add your own disc tray

Get a cheap steelbook, remove the disc tray and add it in this one. Is that possible?
Absolutely! It's built the same as any other steelbook, so I'm pretty sure that'd work. :thumbs:

That would've been cool, although I imagine it would've bumped the price up quite a bit. I only really bought it for the steelbook anyway, so I'm not bothered that there's no disc. :)

Absolutely! It's built the same as any other steelbook, so I'm pretty sure that'd work. :thumbs:

Cool

Now what to fill it with

Like Luke98 said this should have came with a disc full of PS1 classics. I mean a blu ray disc could hold an awful lot of games and they are just going to be stuff they'll sell on the store

Crash Bandicoot 1-3 + Team Racing and Crash Bash
All Tomb Raider games
Final Fantasy VII, VIII, IX
Spyro 1-3
Resident Evil 1-3
Croc
Tomba
Ape Escape
Metal Gear Solid
Legend of Dragoon
Bugs Bunny Lost in Time
Dino Crises
Parasite Eve
Pandemonium

and so on

Or at least give us a Soundtrack full of the main themes from their first party games

Reactions: Noodles and luke98
Mine arrived today, £40 ps plus and £20 wallet top up for £50 is a bargain, my steelbook has a slight dent, but i didnt get it for that ;)

Last edited:
I'm still about to order this thing... but i'm not sure if i should create an UK PSN account, or just sell the codes for ps plus & wallet? :dunno:

Not available anymore on their site!! :(
Is anybody able to source one for me? :/

EDIT: Got one from ebay, looks very nice in hand. :)

Last edited: