PS4 PlayStation 20th Anniversary [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release Date: October 23rd 2015
Price: £59.99
Purchase Link:
http://www.game.co.uk/en/20th-anniv...lbook-12-months-ps-plus-20-psn-voucher-824198
12088461_10153764888423128_132402437010254677_n.jpg

Love the look of this; questions for those more in the know than I...
  1. Can I purchase from, and will Game ship to Canada?
  2. Will the PSN Card work on the NA Store?
  3. Will the PS+ Card work on the NA Store?
:spiderman:

I like this. Actually pretty good value......surprising since it comes from GAME

I do wish they had something to fill the Steelbook disc slot with though. Maybe a selection of music from the PS1 games, like all the classic games main themes.

Hell a keyring memory card would have been a neat edition to it

I hope this one shows up in germany, since a UK voucher code and PS+ member ship wouldn't help me that much... but i want that steelbook ! :D

Reactions: luke98
Received mine this morning. It has some slight debossing on the buttons and disc compartment (for lack of better word). No disc tray/holder inside though, so obviously you can't store one in there. I'm not sure of the proper term, but the finish is between matte and gloss... catch it at the right angle and the power light actually looks like it's lit up. Looks very cool overall!

Reactions: luke98
Received mine this morning. It has some slight debossing on the buttons and disc compartment (for lack of better word). No disc tray/holder inside though, so obviously you can't store one in there. I'm not sure of the proper term, but the finish is between matte and gloss... catch it at the right angle and the power light actually looks like it's lit up. Looks very cool overall!
For this they should have remastered PS1 games and put them in the steelbook