PS5 PlayStation 5 - Main Discussion Thread

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 12, 2020/November 19, 2020
Price: PS5 - $499.99/499.99 GBP (670 USD)/499.99 EUR (590 USD) | PS5D - $399.99/359.99 GBP (480 USD)/399.99 EUR (480 USD)

EaQsDMRX0AUksP_.jpg

5ee8cfc6191824168f10a07a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles

At launch, we will offer two options: a PlayStation®5 console with an Ultra HD Blu-ray disc drive and a PlayStation®5 Digital Edition without a disc drive. The PS5 gameplay experience will be the same, so the choice is all yours. While there are some slight differences in the look of each model, for the overall design, we wanted to deliver a console that’s bold, stunning, and unlike any previous generation of PlayStation.

Reactions: jasong
i love the controller, but dont know what to think about the console ...looks strange...maybe will like it more, when i see real pics

Something tells me this is gonna be pretty pricey... the fact they're doing a separate "digital only" console probably means the inclusion of a 4K disc drive increases the price a lot and so they fear not many would buy it, otherwise why would they bother with 2 diff versions?

I quite like the design, I'm just hoping the horizontal base is included though, I hate it when they try to charge extra for things like that and I think most people will prefer not to use it vertical. Have they even managed to fix the issue of consoles scratching discs when used vertically?