PS5 PlayStation 5 - Main Discussion Thread

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Released: November 12, 2020/November 19, 2020
Price: PS5 - $499.99/499.99 GBP (670 USD)/499.99 EUR (590 USD) | PS5D - $399.99/359.99 GBP (480 USD)/399.99 EUR (480 USD)

EaQsDMRX0AUksP_.jpg

5ee8cfc6191824168f10a07a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles
What's everyone's thoughts on the PS5 controller? Personally I love it! Looks very sleek and the shape seems to be in between the old PS controller and Xbox's IMO, so pretty much perfect. :D

The colour of the controller makes me think the console will also probably be black and white to match, which should hopefully look pretty sharp, much like the Xbox (again lol).
Meh... not too sure about it. I believe I prefer black. Design-wise I like it.

Meh... not too sure about it. I believe I prefer black. Design-wise I like it.
B&W is my fave colour combo, so it was always going to be a winner in my book lol. Someone Photoshopped an all-black version though, and I think it does actually look better...

EVBzBzLXkAYT_5E.jpg

Like the design of it just not sure on the White :cautious: Definitely prefer the Black:thumbs:

I dunno how I feel about this lol.. but I suppose at the end of the day it's about how it feels when you holding it and play games.

I'm pretty sure we will have different colors for them eventually at some point.

Absolutely love the new black and white controllers. Very cool. Remind me of the endgame time heist suits. But it’s a nice change finally

my only gripe is the 4 right buttons (circle, triangle etc) missing their classic colours but I also like the one colour scheme

Reactions: Jace88 and Noodles
I dunno how I feel about this lol.. but I suppose at the end of the day it's about how it feels when you holding it and play games.

I'm pretty sure we will have different colors for them eventually at some point.
That's what I'm thinking too... they'll be daft not to sell different colours.