Nintendo Switch Pokémon: Let’s Go - Pikachu & Eevee (7-Eleven Exclusive) [Japan]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: November 16, 2018
Purchase links: 7-Eleven Pikachu | Eevee
Price: 9,980円 (~ $89)

Pokemon Let's Go.jpg

Didnt even know 7-eleven was in Japan. @tridon @dfoles
Yup. Saw some users posting this on reddit as a Japanese exclusive. I asked if it was country exclusive, or retailer within the country. That’s how I learned about the 7-Eleven Steelbook lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Wreck
When 7-11 makes better looking steelbooks then Nintendo (Smash Bros Ultimate one)
I was hoping for a last minute swap like they did with Maleficent back in the day.

Nope. Small Logo. Gloss. No embossing. No back art. No title on the spine.

I was hoping for a last minute swap like they did with Maleficent back in the day.

Nope. Small Logo. Gloss. No embossing. No back art. No title on the spine.

It's a shame because the Futureshop one for the Wii U Smash game was pretty decent. Nintendo could make a killing on amazing collectors editions, they had many decent items on the Nintendo Stars shop (those Maio Kart trophies for example) but they never can be arsed and when they do one it's only "passable".

super-smash-bros-png.100091

It's a shame because the Futureshop one for the Wii U Smash game was pretty decent. Nintendo could make a killing on amazing collectors editions, they had many decent items on the Nintendo Stars shop (those Maio Kart trophies for example) but they never can be arsed and when they do one it's only "passable".

super-smash-bros-png.100091
Yeah, I have the SSB4 Steelbook and it is nice. The SSBU is less than lazy

According to someone on Reddit, this was spotted in Best Buy but was not able to be purchased currently.