iOS Pokemon Go

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Hope no ninjas have run into any street signs while playing yet?

What do you all think?

tumblr_lmpg9jl57d1qfeod9.0.gif

Fed up of hearing about this. :banghead: :p

I never was a Pokemon fan... didn't understand all the rage back when it first came about, and still don't understand it now. But, hey ho... different strokes and all that! :)

Reactions: Flash
Hope no ninjas have run into any street signs while playing yet?

What do you all think?

tumblr_lmpg9jl57d1qfeod9.0.gif

Lol

I watched this big bit on the news about they should delay if not stop release in the UK as its a real safety hazard. I would like to say surely people would see roads, rivers etc but ....

image.gif

We finally got it here in Canada on Sunday.
I've been playing a bit and find it very enjoyable (I tend to go on daily walks anyways so why not catch a few pokemon while im at it. haha)
I also loved the game when it came out 20 years ago so it really brings me back.

The only thing I hate about it is how much it drains your battery! its insane how much it drains it.

Anyone else playing it?

I'm level 19 at the moment but there are some crazy people already in the 30's I don't know how they have the time. I want to hit 20 just cause that unlocks the last set of lock items so I think that would be cool, should happen by monday

OK level 21 now

Question I have a 610 Eevee and like 50ish candies do I evolve the Eevee or pump the candies and stardust into my already 1500 level Vaperion or do I hold off until I get like a 700+ Eevee and evolve that one.

Decisions Decisions

Hey Guys,
Friends / Trading just got added in Pokemon Go!

If any other Ninja's out there are still playing. Feel free to add me as a friend! :thumbs:
#: 7519 5469 2561