Pompeii 3D (Blu-ray Slipcover) [Canada]

tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Exclusive to Canada

This slipcover kicks ass! A million times better than the USA slip!

ORDER: Amazon

Front:
image.jpg

Back:
Pompeii.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude if you think Pompeii is better than Winter Soldier ??!! EEK!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Super hero movies just don't do anything for me. I go to see them because I have an unlimited card so I feel I might as well on the off chance they might pleasantly surprise me, such as the Dark Knight. But I always find them a chore. They're basically all the same and always totally predictable. At least Pompeii felt like it was treading into territory at least attempting to do something unexpected.

Super hero movies just don't do anything for me. I go to see them because I have an unlimited card so I feel I might as well on the off chance they might pleasantly surprise me, such as the Dark Knight. But I always find them a chore. They're basically all the same and always totally predictable. At least Pompeii felt like it was treading into territory at least attempting to do something unexpected.

I'll give you that, at least. Hmmm I may watch this again, just bacause of your perspective ;)

I'm really tricking myself into getting this slip... lol

Reactions: Man on 1Wire x 6 3
Pompeii is better? The box office returns says otherwise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Do you equate the inherent quality (or lack thereof) of a film to its box office returns?

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I'll give you that, at least. Hmmm I may watch this again, just bacause of your perspective ;)

I'm really tricking myself into getting this slip... lol

Do it, do it! :hilarious: