IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 7, 2018
Purchase links: Amazon FR - FNAC
Price: €147.99 (Amazon) - €149.99 (FNAC)
Notes: Includes: Ready Player One - Mad Max - The Shining - Excalibur - Blade Runner - The Nerverending Story - Gremlins - Ghostbusters - The Goonies - Back To The Future - Highlander - Ferris Bueller's Day Off - Lethal Weapon - Innerspace - Beetlejuice - Batman - Akira - Terminator 2 - The Iron Giant - The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

71c+kpZ1jCL._SX342_.jpg

Coffret-Pop-Culture-Anthology-20-films-cultes-Blu-ray-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Sigill and tridon
@AlienKing

so while the OP says FNAC lists those 20

amazon has now updated showing these 20 ... which explains the ring

READY PLAYER ONE

MAD MAX

SHINING

EXCALIBUR

BLADE RUNNER - THE FINAL CUT

A STORY WITHOUT END

Gremlins

SOS GHOSTS

THE GOONIES

BACK TO THE FUTURE

HIGHLANDER

THE FOLLE DAY OF FERRIS BUELLER

THE LETHAL WEAPON

THE INNER ADVENTURE

BEETLEJUICE

BATMAN

AKIRA

TERMINATOR 2

THE IRON GIANT

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE COMMUNITY OF THE RING

Both sites are now showing the same info, OP updated.

hard for me to make out the significance of the ring to The Matrix .... but Lethal Weapon Riggs was always looking back at his ring from his marriage with his dead wife and always wore the ring until he finally took it off. etc.

So if 20 were Lethal Weapon ......... maybe the double guns is The Matrix since that is what Reeves used ........ thing is, while the pic is small those guns dont look like some 2 of the same guns 9mm? that reeves had vs. say looking more like the cop guns. So im a little lost on it all my damn self. ha

I'm just seeing this thread for the first time but the 2 guns are definitely Lethal Weapon. A 9mm for Riggs and an old 6 shooter for Murtaugh.

• Informative
Reactions: Wreck
@AlienKing

so while the OP says FNAC lists those 20

amazon has now updated showing these 20 ... which explains the ring

READY PLAYER ONE

MAD MAX

SHINING

EXCALIBUR

BLADE RUNNER - THE FINAL CUT

A STORY WITHOUT END

Gremlins

SOS GHOSTS

THE GOONIES

BACK TO THE FUTURE

HIGHLANDER

THE FOLLE DAY OF FERRIS BUELLER

THE LETHAL WEAPON

THE INNER ADVENTURE

BEETLEJUICE

BATMAN

AKIRA

TERMINATOR 2

THE IRON GIANT

THE LORD OF THE RINGS: THE COMMUNITY OF THE RING
Yep, just as I thought. No Matrix, because I dont remember any Matrix reference. May be they originally intended to include it in the set but forgot there wasnt any reference? Haha. Anyway, I'm more mad that there wasnt any reference in the Movie. My wallet is happy though. Easy pass.

Yep, just as I thought. No Matrix, because I dont remember any Matrix reference. May be they originally intended to include it in the set but forgot there wasnt any reference? Haha. Anyway, I'm more mad that there wasnt any reference in the Movie. My wallet is happy though. Easy pass.
Actually Neo can be seen in the final battle. ;)

AND they did a mock promo poster for The Matrix prior to release. fyi

matrix.jpg

Actually Neo can be seen in the final battle. ;)
No he didnt! You lie :wow: I did not miss such a thing!
Do I have to go watch it again?

AND they did a mock promo poster for The Matrix prior to release. fyi
Yea I know about that one. I was highly tempted to buy the Japanese edition just to get that card. Haha. There were bunch of those mock promo posters and I believe Japanese edition had 4 or 5 of them.

No he didnt! You lie :wow: I did not miss such a thing!
Do I have to go watch it again?

Yea I know about that one. I was highly tempted to buy the Japanese edition just to get that card. Haha. There were bunch of those mock promo posters and I believe Japanese edition had 4 or 5 of them.
That info was pulled from IMDB .... So I guess Neo is in it. ;)