Post Pics Of Famous People You Met

Feb 13, 2009
Massachusetts
ok maybe people have met some famous faces over the years...so post them up....here i go....dont hate hahha..man did my weight fluctuate haha

me and aaron lewis of staind
me and bowling for soup
me with fred durst
me and pat hentgen of the toronto blue jays
me and danko jones

correct all that...________and I

Attachments

• aaronlewis.jpg
    aaronlewis.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 204
  • bowlingforsoup.jpg
    bowlingforsoup.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 210
  • bumpyandfred.jpg
    bumpyandfred.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 174
collective soul lead singer and i
me with lead singer of mudvayne
paul wall and I...WRECK HOUSTON STAND UPPPP
the calling and I
Lead singer of trapt and I

Attachments

• the calling.jpg
    the calling.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 180
  • trapt.jpg
    trapt.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 211
thats the great thing about living in massachusetts...

you got alot of huuge venues for bands to play at...

providence, worcester, boston,hartford, manchester, mansfield, and nyc is like 2 or 3 hours away

bumpy you met Chad from Mudvayne thats pretty sweet. I have met Mudvayne a few times i dunno if i still have the pics but Ill have to look.

I gotcha Bump, just gimme time, I been hella busy with all this website stuff.

With yukmouth backstage out in L.A. at the knitting room or knitting factory, some club named that or something like that, at a show with Devin The Dude that we opened up for. He's Rap-A-Alot as you can see, with many others such as Bun B, Pimp C (RIP) Z-ro , TRAE, Devin, Scarface. (Rap A Lot label)

Yall prolly know Yuk best from luniz "I Got Five On It"

yuk.jpg

In VIP at club Karma in Austin Texas before a video shoot in/outside the club for "Bad Guyz" other part of video taken at my hood from Houston Texas

video.jpg

a pic before the show...

JUNNYTHREE.jpg

some mixtapes and albums I did.

theone1.jpg

Pic of Snoop Dogg, at the "Candy" ft e-40 video on hollywood blvd in Hollywood. Met Warren G here too and ate up some free catering ahahahha

snoop.jpg

radio interview

radio.jpg

at the pad in Htown with Big Pooh ... u see them bottles? thas how we drink! (old stuff)

pooh2.jpg

me and JP at the studio in Hollywood off of sunset recording our first album, thats a $5,000 dollar mic!

menjp.jpg

In Compton California, at a warehouse show with Blackwallstreet Menace (u may have seen him in the game/50 hate it or love it video) we performed Suicide there. Also last show I ever did, since I "Retired" ;)

junnyyy.jpg

Chillin behind the scenes at the Snoop video with The Pimp Magic don juan

junnyONE.jpg

my first studio in my oldddddd apartment back in teh days, I built it all in my closet HAHA! (least the booth that is)

junn9.jpg

Whut u know bout that Purple stuff down in H-town?

junn8.jpg

Doin it big on Rodeo drive, out in hollywood while recording our 2nd album out there.

htown.jpg

photo shoot in Austin texas.

bg.jpg

photo shoot for our first album before we grew into the bigger group /label above.

TopFlyte0005.jpg

part of the artwork from our first album cover.

TopFlyte.jpg

out in compton, pic with Mopreme (tupacs brother) he's on alot of Tupac's Thug Life cd.

JUNNYSEVEN.jpg

with E-40

JUNNYFOUR.jpg

with Devin The Dude

JUNNYFIVE.jpg

I got tons more stuff on external hardrives but its a ***** sizing down pics and then uploading them... but I felt like lookingback on stuff today lol... so yeah figured id show yall stuff.

Last edited: