DVD Post Pictures/Discuss your DVD & Rare Limited Editions!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Here's your thread if you have rare or cool DVD Limited Editions. Enjoy!

DB

Last edited by a moderator:
:drool:

I wish I followed international collector's edition back in my DVD-collecting days. This edition is just stunning!

It is a great edition, the shades are really cool! I picked mine up on ebay for a bargain price. They still come up every now and then if you keep your eye out.:)

Hey Zoneism, very nice edition. I have the Matrix briefcase too, it was a promo item that was released to promote the game I believe. It's limited to 5000 copies, you have got a nice low number there!:)

:drool:

I wish I followed international collector's edition back in my DVD-collecting days. This edition is just stunning!

Cheers for the info Sigill ;)

Glad I kept everything sealed and in good condition in there then, not that I can imagine it's worth a huge amount (or is it?). I assumed it was promotional but just wanted to check. And I'm happy enough with the number on it if it's limited to a 5k production.

I'll have a dig around at some point and see what other collectibles I have gathering dust. Will post pics when I have them.

Cheers for the info Sigill ;)

Glad I kept everything sealed and in good condition in there then, not that I can imagine it's worth a huge amount (or is it?). I assumed it was promotional but just wanted to check. And I'm happy enough with the number on it if it's limited to a 5k production.

I'll have a dig around at some point and see what other collectibles I have gathering dust. Will post pics when I have them.

I have only seen the pop up every now and them but they seem to go from £40-£70. It is usually more expensive on the buy it now and goes for less in the auctions. It is a nice edition though, who knows what it may be worth down the line!:D

Reactions: zoneism
I have only seen the pop up every now and them but they seem to go from £40-£70. It is usually more expensive on the buy it now and goes for less in the auctions. It is a nice edition though, who knows what it may be worth down the line!:D

Well that's a pleasant surprise, thanks. I'll continue to look after it then

Got this for £4.99 I''ll be honest, I know nothing about this set. Thought, what the hell.

128836.jpg

Pics inside of the box
128837.jpg

128838.jpg

That's an awesome collection Wyatt, those Grease ones look great!

Yeah the jacket is the more common of the Grease ones and the sweater is a little rarer! I've got my eye on a few different ones! If you see any ones that I don't have can you let me know or send me a link? I'd really appreciate it mate!

I want my money back for viewing this thread. You said Jackets, but there are sweater pics too.:hilarious: Nice job buddy, those are pretty cool. George has probably grown out of them all.

Reactions: wyatt03
Yeah the jacket is the more common of the Grease ones and the sweater is a little rarer! I've got my eye on a few different ones! If you see any ones that I don't have can you let me know or send me a link? I'd really appreciate it mate!

I will keep an eye out!:)

WOAH! DVD Express. I remember ordering from them over a decade ago! I have "Twister" which is much like that, but I don't remember it being autographed.

I would just keep it, as the "value" isn't in the set, it's in those signatures. (If any) Currently you can get the collectors set on amazon for 80, but less than 40 in the marketplace.

I don't know if it is an edition that would fit in this collection. But i kniw of a release from the movie District 9 that came with a bulletproof vest around the amaray case.

Here is a link with picture:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0031Q5T10

Yeah it would mate, but the used price is a bit on the high side on this amazon link! Has anyone seen this cheaper?

DOOMSDAY!!

Very nice collection! There were quite a lot of different ones of these released particularly from Japan weren't there? I remember seeing someones site which had a lot of these - maybe yours a few years ago?