Post your receiver! If you have pics then even better!

A black Onkyo TX-NR5007. I wouldn't spend that much money on a new receiver today (although I got the Onkyo for a good price and haven't had any problems with it).

Since it's not 3D compatible, I use a Sony BDP-S790 to get the video directly to the TV and the sound separately to the receiver (only for 3D movies; otherwise I use a codefree Oppo BDP-83).

Just bought a Denon AVR-X3000.
Arrived this morning brand new from Amazon, noticed the box had been re taped, took it out of the box and noticed the screws have been scratched to hell so looks like its been taken apart afew times pfft.

So plug it in and after 20 secs turns off with a red flashing light.
Not happy :angry:

Arrived this morning brand new from Amazon, noticed the box had been re taped, took it out of the box and noticed the screws have been scratched to hell so looks like its been taken apart afew times pfft.

Make sure you go on live chat mate, they should sort out a next day replacement :thumbs:

Reactions: justintime2k

Make sure you go on live chat mate, they should sort out a next day replacement :thumbs:

Any success?

Any success?

Yep replacement sent next day :D
the thing is awesome to..

WIR_BF_Egg.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: HUBMUSWELL
Planning to upgrade to a Pioneer SC-2023K.

*****EDIT***** Put a deposit on this beauty today and the manager even knocked 10% off the already special price (£500) I got and threw in a 4th Gen IPOD Touch.

Ended up getting it for just £350. Absolute fooking bargain.

imagejpg1_zpsbdde137d.jpg

imagejpg2_zps2b497b23.jpg

Matches my Multiregion Pioneer BDP450 BD player.

imagejpg1_zps58685873.jpg

Last edited:
Onkyo TX-NR509. Nothing fancy, got a great price on it and it has done everything I need it to do. Depending on whether I go to 4k soon will depend on my next upgrades. I don't think that's happening though I'm really happy with my entire set up right now.

Received today - my Denon AVR-X2200 together with my two additional front highs, so that i'm ready for Atmos (and 4K). :)

This will do for a while now, at least until i move to a bigger place with more space for more speakers. :D

FB_IMG_1455812756876.jpg

Reactions: STARKILLER 1138