Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
E3 secured and thankfully showing under my purchases :angel: Showed as 28 available when I clicked buy and was at just 7 left when I'd finally checked out, however it also said only 5 purchases had been made by that point lol. :confused:
Stickers like 2 minutes with the maniac box and was sure I’ll miss it. Thank god there was a few of them

nothing in my purchases, but money left my paypal, what do you advise?
Contacting GB host now so he can check if he has you on his list.
Same situation here, but unfortunately no puchase in the HDN list…
Same as above. Hopefully you will be on his list.
@CollectorEmtee I also got an error message and nothing in My purchases so I purchased again successfully, although now I've received 2 PayPal confirmation emails and payment taken twice
Let me check with GB host to see how many copies you actually have purchased. If two then one will be cancelled and refunded.

I am in a similar situation. First Group Buy and my first payment resulted in an error message. Resent payment and now shows as 2 payments made in my PayPal history. Fortunately my HDN history shows order confirmation for 1 item.

We are looking at those issues you guys encountered.

There is also 21 copies purchased from the E4 BOX GB, but only 20 copies were added to the GB so there must be an issue there too. Any chance you can help out with this @apsmith21 please? Thank you

We are looking at those issues you guys encountered.

There is also 21 copies purchased from the E4 BOX GB, but only 20 copies were added to the GB so there must be an issue there too. Any chance you can help out with this @apsmith21 please? Thank you

Unfortunately this is due to server load, and why announcing a live time has not been recommended for the last year...

We can no longer support this type of competitive traffic at the server level.

I would suggest either choosing someone randomly and refunding, or the last person to purchase would have to be refunded.

Whatever the group buy host prefers.

@Wreck

Ok thank you, but if someone missed out I honestly don't mind my E1 going to another member as I know the numbers are super tight.
Classy move dude. E1 is still in stock though, so I'd think you're all good there. Its the E3 and the maniacs that could potentially be oversold.

Classy move dude. E1 is still in stock though, so I'd think you're all good there. Its the E3 and the maniacs that could potentially be oversold.

Ah right ok, good job I didn't buy all 20 Maniac sets to sell on eBay :shipped: , just ordered one Maniacs for myself, hopefully I got in quick enough then.

Unfortunately this is due to server load, and why announcing a live time has not been recommended for the last year...

We can no longer support this type of competitive traffic at the server level.

I would suggest either choosing someone randomly and refunding, or the last person to purchase would have to be refunded.

Whatever the group buy host prefers.

@Wreck
Luckily Karel will be able to secure that one extra E4 box so this will be okay. Thanks