Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Jocelin This has been delayed per their last post a while ago. They just didn’t update their website.

We are waiting for when PREDATOR gets the final confirmation. From current information, it is possible to estimate that it will not be before Disney + starts operations in our territory, which should be June 14, 2022. After this date, we should know more. Until then, we also postpone these editions.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Best regards,
HC for team FA and BB

Reactions: Halo500
Also, see this post from @carllenc in the BTTF thread, relevant bit below:

We will be happy if you continue to overcome individual difficulties with us. Other projects, old and new, await us, but please be prepared for the fact that production, delivery, and assembly are now much more difficult than in the pre-Covid era due to technical problems and increasing input prices. It's not an excuse, quality is generally stagnant or on the decline, long-term partners are leaving or they no longer have as much appetite for innovation as before. We do not want to follow this trend, in practice it means that everything will take us longer. Until we tweak it to our satisfaction. And when we are satisfied, you will be too.

One more time, we thank each of you who stand behind us in all times, and at the same time, I wanted to give you a simple outline of how we want to continue.

We will start the presentation of the next editions this weekend.

Best regards,
Jan Cikánek for the FA and BB teams

Reactions: Halo500
"Start the presentation of the next editions this weekend" Maybe you should halt those and catch up on all the backlog first to be truthful.
Some I am still waiting for nearly 9 months after paying.

That doesn't mean its been released.

Its been gone over and over in this thread if you bothered to read it....
"That doesn't mean its been released."

And does it means it is not ?

I followed the thread. it's been postponed at least twice and always with an update of the new release date on the fac website. So since the release date didnt change and is now reached. I dont see the problem with asking for an update on shipping

"That doesn't mean its been released."

And does it means it is not ?

I followed the thread. it's been postponed at least twice and always with an update of the new release date on the fac website. So since the release date didnt change and is now reached.
I don't know what to say to you. A release date can change any time.

Seems like everyone else knew it's been delayed.....

Has it been delayed again ?
Is there a new date on the fac website ?
It was indefinitely delayed as per fac's last update. The date on the website was likely just a placeholder, it wasn't actual. This isn't getting released until they're given the go ahead by disney, which it wouldn't appear as though they haven't been as of yet.