Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno If serious or not (but in your case I wouldnt be surprised If you are :D) , but in both cases big LOL :hilarious:
:LOL:

What do you think?

All jokes aside, Prey is easily the second best predator film around. Shame we probably won’t get a physical release. Would f**king love a steel to sit with the original. Only 2 I care about now

What do you think?

All jokes aside, Prey is easily the second best predator film around. Shame we probably won’t get a physical release. Would f**king love a steel to sit with the original. Only 2 I care about now

:D

Absolutely not though, second best is Predator 2 ofc. Then looooooong time nothing, and then all those new piece of crap Predator movies :p

Second best :hilarious::hilarious:

What do you think?

I preferred predators over prey personally, but they're both miles ahead of Predator 2 and The Predator..

If we're adding AVP into the mix as well, the first comes in 4th for me and I like to imagine the second doesn't exist :rofl:

Predator
Predators
Prey
AVP
Predator 2
The Predator
AVP2

I'm a little fuzzy on the last 3, purposefully haven't watched any of them in a very long time..

I prefer predators over prey personally, but they're both miles ahead of Predator 2 and The Predator..

If we're adding AVP into the mix as well, the first comes in 4th for me and I'd prefer to imagine the second doesn't exist :rofl:
I really like the idea of Predators and the opening and end scene. Rest does my head in.
I love the violence and action in The Predator but every character does my head in.
I like Predator 2 for being a bit more gritty b movie like and commend them for changing the scene completely but over all it’s sh!t.
AvP is a odd guilty pleasure of mine (sits in with the mummy, returns, deep blue sea and the Meg for me - just a simple guilty pleasures).
Predator is the goat and still stands tall today but for a modern predator film, Prey absolutely did it for me in every single way. Nothing annoyed me. Pretty perfect little film tbh

Wait you mean in your favourite order of every film that contains a predator, the original comes 4th in that line?

I really like the idea of Predators and the opening and end scene. Rest does my head in.
I love the violence and action in The Predator but every character does my head in.
I like Predator 2 for being a bit more gritty b movie like and commend them for changing the scene completely but over all it’s sh!t.
AvP is a odd guilty pleasure of mine (sits in with the mummy, returns, deep blue sea and the Meg for me - just a simple guilty pleasure).
Predator is the goat and still stands tall today but for a modern predator film but Prey absolutely did it for me in every single way. Nothing annoyed me. Pretty perfect little film tbh

Wait you mean in your favourite order of every film that contains a predator, the original comes 4th in that line?
I thought predators worked really well, but yes, particularly the beginning and end.

The Predator was savage, but that's about it. It was as painful to watch as AVP2.

Predator 2 I like the idea and the end scene on the ship, otherwise is cringeworthly and ridiculous even considering the notion danmy glover could take on a a house cat, let alone a predator :rofl:

I love AVP. I just ignore that it contradicts Alien law, I just thoroughly enjoyed the ancient pyramid angle the used.

Predator, obviously fantastic, and I thought prey was very inkeeping with it, modernised.

By "first" I meant 1st AVP lol that comes in 4th. Og predator obvs comes in first haha

I thought predators worked really well, but yes, particularly the beginning and end.

The Predator was savage, but that's about it. It was as painful to watch as AVP2.
Forgot about AvP 2. Was awful
Predator 2 I like the idea and the end scene on the ship, otherwise is cringeworthly and ridiculous even considering the notion danmy glover could take on a a house cat, let alone a predator :rofl:
Yeah same. The idea and that end are great.

Oh don’t,
So all these people have an issue with a indigenous girl from a tribe 300 years ago who can hunt, track and had a vast knowledge of natural medicines, great with a bow and tomahawk who also along the way gets help from the 5 Male hunters from her tribe, her brother, a bear, a wolf, her dog, french fur trappers and the natural savage environment (quicksand/ mud) etc who in total all f**k him up and then she tricks him with his own weapons and traps in the final blow which was f**king awesome but is fine with an overweight near retired ex alcoholic LA detective who’s also dealing with Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels! And agreeably Glover is a big guy (fair enough I wouldn’t wan to fight him) but no f**king way Is he taking out a predator in a fist fight. Get out

I think people even forget that Arnie only gets the win by accident. If he didn’t get in the mud he wouldn’t of survived. He got the upper hand by mistake. And similar things obviously happen in Prey.
I love AVP. I just ignore that it contradicts Alien law, I just thoroughly enjoyed the ancient pyramid angle the used.

Yeah there’s something about it. I know it’s bad but I like it. Even tho it messes with the lores
Predator, obviously fantastic, and I thought prey was very inkeeping with it, modernised.
Yeah it certainly holds it own. Great companion to the original and I love the link to predator 2 with the musket
By "first" I meant 1st AVP lol that comes in 4th. Og predator obvs comes in first haha
Ohhh right. Yeah man

Forgot about AvP 2. Was awful

Yeah same. The idea and that end are great.

Oh don’t,
So all these people have an issue with a indigenous girl from a tribe 300 years ago who can hunt, track and had a vast knowledge of natural medicines, great with a bow and tomahawk who also along the way gets help from the 5 Male hunters from her tribe, her brother, a bear, a wolf, her dog, french fur trappers and the natural savage environment (quicksand/ mud) etc who in total all f**k him up and then she tricks him with his own weapons and traps in the final blow which was f**king awesome but is fine with an overweight near retired ex alcoholic LA detective who’s also dealing with Colombian and Jamaican drug cartels! And agreeably Glover is a big guy (fair enough I wouldn’t wan to fight him) but no f**king way Is he taking out a predator in a fist fight. Get out

I think people even forget that Arnie only gets the win by accident. If he didn’t get in the mud he wouldn’t of survived. He got the upper hand by mistake. And similar things obviously happen in Prey.

Yeah there’s something about it. I know it’s bad but I like it. Even tho it messes with the lores

Yeah it certainly holds it own. Great companion to the original and I love the link to predator 2 with the musket

Ohhh right. Yeah man
Yup, we're pretty much on the same page there. I didn’t even twig the musket link with P2, goes to show how long it's been since I watched it! Hopefully there's a sequel to further tie up.

Reactions: Flloydo