Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, reported... Variety?

"Predator Steelbook release date halted, over pedophile accusations by rescued bush walker."

"Jim Jimeonion, said: "I was totally alone, I believed - exploring myself and the wilderness - then suddenly - boom, crash, thank you ladies... It was like he could see right into me. I'm ashamed to admit it - the danger turned me on.""

"More news as it comes to hand."

From FA

"Dear Sir,

we kindly apologize for waiting. We wait for the confirmation of studio that we can start shipping. We are sorry, the rights belong to studio Disney now and we also need to follow their instruction, however slow and chaotic they are.
We understand that one year already past and nothing new happened. ... "

From FA

"Dear Sir,

we kindly apologize for waiting. We wait for the confirmation of studio that we can start shipping. We are sorry, the rights belong to studio Disney now and we also need to follow their instruction, however slow and chaotic they are.
We understand that one year already past and nothing new happened. ... "
Yes this is what grinds my gears everyone paid top dollar for this nearly 2000 czk and they have had the cash for a year.

I think it explains and confirms that everything is prepared and ready to ship (as implied before), rather than it's blocked and still needs construction and assembly etc. I had doubt's in my mind where FAC were actually at with the cash, regardless of the block that Disney had on them....

If another communication says e.g., waiting on disks, then that would be a setback not expected...

I think it explains and confirms that everything is prepared and ready to ship (as implied before), rather than it's blocked and still needs construction and assembly etc. I had doubt's in my mind where FAC were actually at with the cash, regardless of the block that Disney had on them....

If another communication says e.g., waiting on disks, then that would be a setback not expected...
I'm not having a go at @Space Cadet .I think it's great people keep pressuring them.

But we're still none the wiser when we'll see this, if ever. We already knew the editions were ready to go...

Reactions: GeoRattray
That would be moronic. If they piss disney off they will not be allowed to release any other disney releases... and given that all they seem to be releasing now are disney and WB titles, with the odd paramount thrown in, they'd be left with **** all content

Also, no, that's not true. Depending on the deal made between disney and fox, the new conglomerate are under no obligation to satisfy previous distribution deals. It's not fox anymore, it's 20th century studios. Disney will do what disney wants to do.

Reactions: Noodles
That would be moronic. If they piss disney off they will not be allowed to release any other disney releases... and given that all they seem to be releasing now are disney and WB titles, with the odd paramount thrown in, they'd be left with **** all content

Also, no, that's not true. Depending on the deal made between disney and fox, the new conglomerate are under no obligation to satisfy previous distribution deals. It's not fox anymore, it's 20th century studios. Disney will do what disney wants to do.
Maybe you can't hear yourself, but you have a real talent for being personally insulting.