Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I know Paul, I thought this was another/ newer one.
All 4 Predator Films if still happening was listed would be WEA

We already seen the FilmArena WEA artwork for Predator and The Predator but not for Predator 2 and Predators

It's not known yet if any changes has been made to artwork from what already previously shown that will be known when FilmArena provide an update

It could end been different artwork for all we know

Reactions: Flloydo
wtf?

robocop 1 is the one and only and a masterpiece. classic 80s movie!!!
part 2 is ok/good, but part 3 is totally crap

I meant I like 3 more than 2, because of the powerful scene of cops dropping their badges, and fighting a private corporation, among other things.
The original is, of course, the best.
Gremlins, though, I did mean the sequel is better than the original, as there's no other 'previous one' - it's just so fun when a bunch of things happening simultaneously in one place, a high-rise building in this case.
Canadian Robocop: Prime Directives added much more drama AND those fun over-the-top sarcastic tv bits. Those make even Robocop: The Series watchable.
That first Predator was crappy WWA. What steelbook would you put in the Predator 2 release then? :confused:
Well I'm expecting them to make a new WEA, that's why I can't wait!

Just to put my 2 cents in.
In best to worst:
Predator
Predator 2
The Predator
Predators ( awful film )

Not sure why Predators get so much love really, I really hate this movie.
Cant believe what happened to your taste :cautious: . This is exactly the order how I see it, and I have the best taste :naughty:.

Predators is total crap.

What about Alien Vs Predator? :naughty:
If you start adding Alien, then that movie wins by default over any Predator-only film, because I like them slimy sexually vulgar shaped homoerotic bastards so much more!

So, just to put my list up, from best to worse:
Alien vs Predator
AvP2
Predator 2
The Predator
Predators
Predator
:chill pill:

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and goufcustom
How Predator, the first film can be bottom on anyone’s list of the whole series is beyond me. Actually blown away

The Predator is miles better than predator 2 though and predators. Only good part of predator 2 is the end when they give him antique gun

Just to put my 2 cents in.
In best to worst:
Predator
Predator 2
The Predator
Predators ( awful film )

Not sure why Predators get so much love really, I really hate this movie.
Absolute blasphemy saying the predator is better than predators. Predators is a masterpiece compared to the predator :stop: :naughty:

From best to worse

Predator
Predator 2
Predators
The Predator