Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Managed to get an E3 on my second attempt as there was an issue with payment and lagging.

I have checked purchases and there is an E3 reference as purchased… will check PayPal to make sure that I have only been charged once

My payment for E3 went through at 21:02:27 (UK time), but I've just noticed, since reading thread replies here, that it's not showing in my HDN purchase list.
We will look into that too. Will post as soon as sorted. Thank you

Same goes to you guys: @davetherave @zoltan_g

Apologies, but its pretty late here already so we will look into this as soon as we are able. Thanks for your understanding :thanks:

Clearer pics

"I can see clearly now the rain is gone..."

Well, those pics only confirm I made the right choice with E2. E1 slip does look photoshoped, and the back of E2 set booklet has a nice predator pic! Two secondary characters are missing from character cards of E1, but E3 is a joke with ALL pics of just Arnold...
But it seems I picked a least favorite slip again. It's the same with everything I like, movies, TV series, music, actresses, girls... I must have great taste. :D

• Haha
Reactions: jailbird_joey
"I can see clearly now the rain is gone..."

Well, those pics only confirm I made the right choice with E2. E1 slip does look photoshoped, and the back of E2 set booklet has a nice predator pic! Two secondary characters are missing from character cards of E1, but E3 is a joke with ALL pics of just Arnold...
But it seems I picked a least favorite slip again. It's the same with everything I like, movies, TV series, music, actresses, girls... I must have great taste. :D
Didn't notice that about the character cards until you pointed it out just now.

E2 also has the best numbering card IMO but it's got the worst slip too...

im so glad they changed the design
What design change

Steelbook is the same when first announced back in 2018
View attachment 386148

SO, after JUST getting Predator 2 UK steelbook to complete the UK releases........ I'm now going to have to get them all over again! Haha. First impressions of the steelbook I like it. Classic image of Arnie on the front and I like that the Predator is showing some cloaking effect.

• Haha
Reactions: Stygian