Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Vandamme thought first he had a real part in the movie and was hoping to show his skills and fight with Arnold karate style...
Just imagine for 1 second how instantly cult this move could have been with design 1 roundhouse kicking Arnold... :LOL:

I wasn't paying attention to the time, when I got the notification about the created resource I jumped on and found it 'out of stock' so I went to watch TV. Today I realised that was about an hour before it was available to buy

• Wow
Reactions: Jamon-Jamon
Just noticed that one of the photo cards on the E3 has Jean-Claude Van Damme in it who played the original Predator before they changed the design. So random. Probably the only time you'll get a licensed physical photo of him from this film.

Yeah, I've noticed it too, but it's also included in a local Russian so called quadrilogy boxset among 18 photocards and 4 booklets.
I usually don't buy Russian releases at all, unless they come out with a Blu-ray only at the time available as some US store exclusive with 1000 copies limit that's all sold out, going for crazy $100 on eBay, and just for $8 bucks, like was the case with As Good as it Gets... but one company in the past two years made a bunch of editions with booklets and photocards (all new Star Treks, all Predator and AvPs, all Mission Impossibles, all Transformers, and some others), so I had to buy them just for those. :wtf:
Couple of photos:

PredatorBoxRu001.jpg
Bottom 4 are the booklets.

PredatorBoxRu002.jpg

I really like the art on the slips of the first three, wish it was released elsewhere with English titles on a steelbook, or digibook...
Best booklet is for Predator 2 (maybe it's because of the cast - Gary Busey, Bill Paxton, Ruben Blades, Maria Alonso - or maybe because there's something to show besides the damn jungle), booklet for the 4th is just a translated version of the digibook.
Anyway, I can't wait for Predator 2 from FilmArena!

Hey guys

For those who are still interested in E3 Karel was able to source three more copies and he will be adding them to the GB tonight.

Dont know the exact hour, it depends when he will be available to log in. Possibly around 11PM CET, but thats not the exact time, could be sooner or later.

Thank you

Hey guys

For those who are still interested in E3 Karel was able to source three more copies and he will be adding them to the GB tonight.

Dont know the exact hour, it depends when he will be available to log in. Possibly around 11PM CET, but thats not the exact time, could be sooner or later.

Thank you
E3 live now

Managed to grab one, just happened to check at the right time. Big thanks to Karel for managing to add a few more.

Welp. Missed out on another of my childhood movies. If anybody has a Fullslip or even the Maniacs box for sale, shoot me a message. Will be forever appreciative!

Reactions: Lenny Nero