Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Delayed till who knows when

For the time being, we had to suspend the FAC 158 PREDATOR for two technical reasons. A re-release of the UHD version for our region was negotiated, and the studio also asked us to hold releasing all new editions of this franchise due to the newly emerging film PRAY. We don't know the exact reason, but we try not to take it unnecessarily long and we can finally send these long-awaited editions to our customers. Regards, Jan.

What the f**k is PRAY?

I get the jist from what the studio have said that’s it’s a new predator film but wouldn’t that be called PREY? Unless jan got the translation wrong of course

This as really pissed me off big time to say the least.
This was one of if not the most expensive FA releases to date at nearly £70 before shipping we pay up front very quickly to secure with little to no notice then they just postpone it with no foreseeable date to release it.
It really is becoming a joke with these advance payments sometimes just 2 days to secure your copy then wait months and months to get your goods.
FA get your act together either take the money when you have the goods or a non refundable small deposit.
Also they have lost rights to Sony movies so that means no new Spiderman and god knows what else going forward.

This as really pissed me off big time to say the least.
This was one of if not the most expensive FA releases to date at nearly £70 before shipping we pay up front very quickly to secure with little to no notice then they just postpone it with no foreseeable date to release it.
It really is becoming a joke with these advance payments sometimes just 2 days to secure your copy then wait months and months to get your goods.
FA get your act together either take the money when you have the goods or a non refundable small deposit.
Also they have lost rights to Sony movies so that means no new Spiderman and god knows what else going forward.
Totally agree with this. I'm so annoyed.

I'm guessing the studio doesn't know that a lot of these have been paid for upfront? And I'm guessing FA isn't telling them either? Does FA not communicate to the studio how far along they are in the process (eg: so many units are already sold. What do we tell those customers..?)

Sounds to me like the wheels are coming off at Filmarena and they're using the process of collecting as much money up front to fund creating the products.

I really hope this isn't going to happen again...

Totally agree with this. I'm so annoyed.

I'm guessing the studio doesn't know that a lot of these have been paid for upfront? And I'm guessing FA is telling them either? Does FA not communicate to the studio how far along they are in the process (eg: so many units are already sold. What do we tell those customers..?)

Sounds to me like the wheels are coming off at Filmarena and they're using the process of collecting as much money up front to fund creating the products.

I really hope this isn't going to happen again...
This is a right cluster f**k. Disney are first class arseholes if it is really about the 4K disc release. I would be happy to just have the edition discless and put my own 4K UK disc in there for a cheaper price. Who knows how long this **** will go on for. Reminds me off BluFans and the trouble they are having with Disney etc if it's all what we read.