Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
What'd be most unbeliveable and not at same time is if Disney wouldn't allow to release it... if they'd delay it and eventually lift their "hands"...

At least it's not CM >.<
Yes and No...

One: we have money taken, potentially a product waiting to ship, however held back by licensee or a party that inherited contract to apply grandfathering, however not honouring due to their own interests
Two: we have money taken, delays in producing product, product ultimately ships at some point between now and eternity

Not justifying huge delays on either side, just emphasising the difference of situation, but have we ever been in a bind before historically where product is purposefully being blocked with no dispatch date before?

Reactions: 5t33lb0y
My understanding was initially this delay was down to awaiting the repressing of discs and the pending release of Prey..is it now the case there is an approval issue or something more complex holding this up?

My understanding was initially this delay was down to awaiting the repressing of discs and the pending release of Prey..is it now the case there is an approval issue or something more complex holding this up?
I don't think it was ever anything to do with repressing discs or any physicalities of the packages. Disney simply asked them to hold off releasing until they give the go ahead. In essence you can call that a licensing issue, you can also call it micky being a ******* prick lol

They apparently said they wanted to wait until after prey was released and D+ lauched in Czech, both of these have since happened and they've still not given the green light... so yeah, that's where we are.

I don't think it was ever anything to do with repressing discs or any physicalities of the packages. Disney simply asked them to hold off releasing until they give the go ahead. In essence you can call that a licensing issue, you can also call it micky being a ******* prick lol

They apparently said they wanted to wait until after prey was released and D+ lauched in Czech, both of these have since happened and they've still not given the green light... so yeah, that's where we are.
Thanks..this seems quite a major hurdle to overcome in that case for the release to happen... I can imagine after the success of prey there might be sensitivity on how to handle the franchise..

Reactions: samdavies
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4

View attachment 519245View attachment 519246View attachment 519247View attachment 519244
Hello

Hope you all are doing well

Where can I find this steelbook it seems I. Filmarena are sold out