Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you can't hear yourself, but you have a real talent for being personally insulting.
Nothing about that was insulting in the slightest, particularly as I wasn't responding to you... All I did really was point out the obvious, and I did it without a sly jab or personal comment :rolleyes:

Nothing about that was insulting in the slightest, particularly as I wasn't responding to you... All I did really was point out the obvious, and I did it without a sly jab or personal comment :rolleyes:
Ok - Perhaps a mistake of understanding - Maybe, calling someones suggestion 'moronic' is a compliment in your world / adios

I guess it comes down to phrasing - can be very important:

"SAM DAVIES DEMANDS PREDATOR BE RELEASED!"

Last edited:
I think they have no balls. If they had an agreement with the previous studio, they should just release it based on that. When another studio bought them, they bought them as is, with all their agreements, prior contracts, and obligations.
Also, no, that's not true. Depending on the deal made between disney and fox, the new conglomerate are under no obligation to satisfy previous distribution deals. It's not fox anymore, it's 20th century studios. Disney will do what disney wants to do.
If there are indeed Grandfathering clauses as part of 3rd party distribution with extras, then Disney (on existing Fox contract) will indeed need to honour the agreement.

As us joe public don't know either way, it's only our opinion they have (no) obligation.

I doubt FA would have gone to the payment phase if they weren't sure it definitely wasn't going to happen.

Its just a matter of when I guess....

Disney isn't going to license them anything else anyway.
They should release the prepared product based on existing merits, AND sue Disney for damages due to delay, for loss of reputation in the collector's community.

Ok - Perhaps a mistake of understanding - Maybe, calling someones suggestion 'moronic' is a compliment in your world / adios

I guess it comes down to phrasing - can be very important:

"SAM DAVIES DEMANDS PREDATOR BE RELEASED!"
You'd do well to actually read statements within the context of the rest of the post before casting judgement tbh.. I said it'd be moronic for fac to do it, not that the chap was moronic to suggest it. Fml you really are the karen of this forum aren't you.

We need to see actual evidence that this has been made. If it's just an issue of Disney giving the go ahead - fine. But if it's because they have not even produced the item - shocking. We can only go by word of mouth that the item is ready to go. So where are the live photos then? If FAC wanted us to be confident and reassured that they haven't stolen our money then how difficult is it really to post a photograph of the item. Is it because there is no such "item"?

We need to see actual evidence that this has been made. If it's just an issue of Disney giving the go ahead - fine. But if it's because they have not even produced the item - shocking. We can only go by word of mouth that the item is ready to go. So where are the live photos then? If FAC wanted us to be confident and reassured that they haven't stolen our money then how difficult is it really to post a photograph of the item. Is it because there is no such "item"?

One Steelbook...yes posted a while ago. What about all of the slips, all of the maniacs boxsets and gifts. Maybe they had one Steelbook to make this photo...we need more than this. This is not evidence

You'd do well to actually read statements within the context of the rest of the post before casting judgement tbh.. I said it'd be moronic for fac to do it, not that the chap was moronic to suggest it. Fml you really are the karen of this forum aren't you.
No, I'm a Laura, who's right - and who tried to discuss privately with you - but was met by arrogant and gutless behaviour. So be it.
Stop buying Steelbooks and invest in a sense of humour, Toby.

No, I'm a Laura, who's right - and who tried to discuss privately with you - but was met by arrogant and gutless behaviour.
Eh, no you didn't and no you weren't.

You sent me a DM flat out insulting me for a comment that insignificant it was barely worth acknowledging, let alone responding to.

You tried to make a joke, someone asked wtf you were talking about, so I said you were trying to be funny. That's it.. Grow up Karen. Sorry, Laura :rolleyes:

People chat absolute rubbish and jest in forums all day long, and for whatever self entitled trip you seem to be on, you've taken it upon yourself to bring something so trivial a step beyond what's needed.

I was met with a bullshit DM and you were met with a very blunt, don't message me again. So for the second time, that's the same response you're getting now buddy:thanks:

Eh, no you didn't and no you weren't.

You sent me a DM flat out insulting me for a comment that insignificant it was barely worth acknowledging, let alone responding to.

You tried to make a joke, someone asked wtf you were talking about, so I said you were trying to be funny. That's it.. Grow up Karen. Sorry, Laura :rolleyes:

People chat absolute rubbish and jest in forums all day long, and for whatever self entitled trip you seem to be on, you've taken it upon yourself to bring something so trivial a step beyond what's needed.

I was met with a bullshit DM and you were met a very blunt, don't message me again. So for the second time, that's the same response you're getting now buddy :thanks:

:dead: unhinged predator (on topic) confirmed

south park television GIF