Predator (1987) (Discless SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #158) [Czech Republic]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: January 12, 2022 (E1 - E5) - January 19 (E2) - January 26 (E3) - February 2 (E4)
Purchase links: Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4 - Edition 5
Price: 1799 CZK (E1) - 1899 CZK (E2 - E3) - 7499 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc Edition 1 - Edition 2 - Edition 3 - Edition 4
Notes: This release will be discless per FA communication, quoted here.

A1D616BE-B74D-40F5-B237-63B4CF3AEC8A.jpeg6BF4D113-FAC3-4DAA-805C-AEA3AFAF72B7.jpeg0E6C988E-2AEC-480E-AC8F-A41D0E7F64BC.jpeg9429BB34-62D6-4E29-BE8C-1330C4148970.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So that essentially reads...

We will do our announced disney releases, when disney allow us to release them, then no more disney.

No more Paramount, unless they allow Untouchables.

No, we still can't do sony.

We'll just do WB and Universal, but promise to release faster.

Yawn. Poor FAC. Dying a slow painful death.

Reactions: CGB axia
So what will then happen with GB preorders for titles like AQP II? Considering what's on horizon there should be refund...

It's about time something solid was confirmed with this title after all they have had thousands of pounds sitting in there accounts for nearly 18 months now and we have had zero goods.
Wonder how much interest they have earned from our money ?
Feel very bitter over this issue especially after they announced no more GB's for ninja members going forward.

It's about time something solid was confirmed with this title after all they have had thousands of pounds sitting in there accounts for nearly 18 months now and we have had zero goods.
Feel very bitter over this issue especially after they announced no more GB's for ninja members going forward.
That´s why I never really liked FA, especially because of the people behind the wheel, they are so greedy it´s disgusting. They never did a promo offers afaik, like Nova Winter sale for example, or Manta on their long in stock items, Blufans - flash sale with little discounts or bulk discounts. Instead, they even raise their prices with every new restock or even without a restock at all. When their stock on some FAC getting lower, they just raising the price, it´s truly disgusting behaviour from the retailer! I know they can do whatever they want with their prices, but no other retailer doing these practices. And as yous aid, they earned probably a huge chunk of money on the interest from our money for Predator. One would think they do us some favor because of that, but no, this is not in their agenda at all.

Check this out lol
Spiderman Maniac box 9999 CZK

No other retailer would do this Im sure of this!

With European banks probably had to pay to keep it. :hilarious:
Unless they put it in stocks or crypto, which freaking crashed 50-300%

gone christmas GIF

Also the fact that I used to speak to Jan regular on FB Messenger about new releases etc and now I get zero response to any messages I send.
To think I and most others have supported filmarena from the very beginning and been their bread n butter so to speak.
To finally be treated like this and hardly any response to mine and others messages even on filmarena nation facebook group as well.

• Wow
Reactions: Boilersteel
Where did they say GBs are over?

GB are not over it's just they'll be smaller in terms from who they'll release it. They'll have small amount of studios who'll still do releases just not much as now.

• Informative
Reactions: Space Cadet