frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: August 7, 2018
Purchase links: Best Buy - Amazon
Price: $14.99 (Best Buy) - $19.99 (Amazon)

81kOylQdMoL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Why does the same crappy design for a steelbook do the rounds in all countries. Very very annoying....

Roger, it's because Fox loves using the same design everywhere!

The only potential for something to be different is if it's gloss or some other steelbook feature that's local to where it's produced but usually they are matte
if I'm not mistaken. :(

ROW = gloss
Not really, many US releases in the past have turned out to have the opposite finish to what the EU gets, not to say that this won’t be gloss though. Would t surprise me if the US get a matte finish with debossed title

Was referring to this new PREDATOR steelbook which appears to be gloss for the ROW (non Americas) as seen in the two *unboxings of the 4K UK release that have recently been downloaded for all to see.

Americas PREDATOR steelbook - finish TBC.

*UK 4K steelbook unboxing for anyone not seen it . . . just mute commentary if accent grates:-

Last edited:
Reactions: robbodoc
Ehh I’ll get it simply because the version I have is the 2 Disc DVD I bought like 12 years ago and $15 is solid.
But man I don’t love the art. The back and inside especially are really bad.

• Haha
Reactions: goufcustom
anyone get this yet?
I did. Overall, I like it. It's a full gloss finish, the colors really pop, but I find the back and inside art are lacking. Back is (for some reason) a close-up picture of the scorpion stabbed through the knife (is that really an iconic scene?) and the inside is just a wide shot of the helicopter, all in the same art style.

Reactions: JayAre