Predator: Dark Ages - Short Film

kaw

Pop!/Movies/TV Mod
Premium Supporter
Nov 4, 2010
Vancouver Canada
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Predator: Dark Ages (2015)

Genre: [GENRE][/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]James Bushe[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Adrian Bouchet[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Amed Hashimi[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Sabine Crossen[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Ben Loyd-Holmes[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Jon Campling[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Joe Egan[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Philip Lane[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Goddard[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Bryan Hands[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]George Newton[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2015-05-26[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]27[/RUNTIME]

Plot: Follows a group of war-torn Templar knights who are put to the test against a strange beast that stalks the lands of England. This battle is what Myths and Legends are made of. An independent fan film.[/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
30K72PnnE9cKtss3xw6M5xGZUsM.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Watch the Full Short Film Here:

I watched this at 2 AM on Monday when they released it:D very good Fan Film!!!

This was really well made for a fan film and I really like the concept because it fits Predator lore. It may be blasphamy but I could have done without the laser cannon as Predators improve their weaponry through these hunts or at least make it a little glitchy beta version. I did love that the Predator used a sword.

Reactions: ocielz
Also I'm thinking that this Pred is the same one from the 1st movie. It makes sense, since it has everything the same and manages to fight another day:D

Good point, the best thing is it puts out an awesome concept for Hollywood to follow whether it is the Dark Ages or another historic time. Predators had pretty negative reviews but I loved the film, you can never have too much Predator.

@jcm I'm 100% with you on those rankings.

...if Dark Ages was cannon, where would you rank this?

Also I'm thinking that this Pred is the same one from the 1st movie. It makes sense, since it has everything the same and manages to fight another day:D

Very well could be... or the costume they bought was from the first movie. lol

I like to think that it's the same on this and P1. It shows that it has honor and doesn't just kill for the thrill, just like Jungle Hunter.

You guys have to watch Batman: Dead End. Another great Fan Film with Batman and Predator :D

Reactions: C.C. 95
@jcm I'm 100% with you on those rankings.

...if Dark Ages was cannon, where would you rank this?

Tough call, if they adapted it to a full length feature film I could imagine it better than Predators but as it stands now I would rank it 3rd, above Predator 2 because I love the concept and it was executed well for a fan film.

I like to think that it's the same on this and P1. It shows that it has honor and doesn't just kill for the thrill, just like Jungle Hunter.

You guys have to watch Batman: Dead End. Another great Fan Film with Batman and Predator :D
Yah. Batman: Dead End was a good short. RIP Andrew Koenig who did a pretty good Joker.
(Don't forget it had the Alien, too;))

What?!? That dude died? He looked young, I didn't know he passed away.
Yeah, he passed a few years back (suicide). He was the son of Walter Koenig (Chekov on Star Trek). He also played Kirk Cameron's best friend, 'Boner', on Growing Pains TV show. I remember being surprised at finding out that it was him playing the Joker- and what a good job he did.