Predators (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Sweden]

Feb 19, 2010
Stuttgart, Germany
Predators - Steelbook (Blu-ray + DVD + Digital Copy)

predators_800x200.jpg

83890.jpg

Price: ~ 39 USD
Release Date: December 29nd 2010

LINK

Hey.

Anyone have information about the DVD version in this steelbook release? Does it have any extras? Also, I'm interested in knowing if it has any of the following subtitles: English, Finnish, Romanian.

Thanks.

It is identical with the Play.com edition. They just put a sticker on the plastic to show it was "Scandinavian". If you find the other thread you should have the info you need.

# With Play.com Exclusive Steelbook Packaging
# Commentary by Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal
# Tactics of War: Featurette from Theatrical
# Fox Movie Channel Presents Making A Scene
# Motion Comics: Moments OF Extraction & Crucified
# Deleted & Extended Scenes
# Evolution of the Species: Predator Reborn
# The Chosen: Character Featurette
# 'Triple Play Edition' includes the movie on 3 formats: Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Copy!
# What is Triple Play Edition?
# A premium Blu-ray pack that now includes both the DVD format and Digital Copy to allow you to enjoy the film whenever, wherever you want
# Blu-ray for the best quality experience on the big TV screen, just like in the cinema but in the comfort of your own living room
# DVD version that can be enjoyed in other rooms
# Digital Copy for your laptop or media player (iPod) that can be enjoyed on the go

That's all I can find. I haven't opened my steel yet.

Yeah, that's the info that I've already found but it doesn't go into any detail about the dvd content, only the Blu-Ray. Hopefully soon I will also have Blu-Ray player, but for the time being, I'm still stuck to dvds and that's the reason I would like to know more about it.

Yeah, that's the info that I've already found but it doesn't go into any detail about the dvd content, only the Blu-Ray. Hopefully soon I will also have Blu-Ray player, but for the time being, I'm still stuck to dvds and that's the reason I would like to know more about it.

Have you looked at the listing for dischop in Sweden? I found them on our retailer list that's stickied at the top of the forum.

This is the regular case, I think, but I'm sure the steelbook would have the same disc as the amaray.

They state the subtitles are:
English
Finnish
Swedish

Here's the info directly linked from them.

http://www.discshop.se/filmer/dvd/predators_inkl_digital_copy/P83343

Thanks for the help, but I've scrambled through every page I've been able to find with Google. I keep reading two kinds of information: some write that it's identical to the Play edition and some say that only the cover is. And info from online stores isn't always reliable. They sometimes include info that they consider relevant, not everything.

So, if anyone has this release, I hope you would find the time to check the actual dvd and tell me if it has any extras and any of the following subtitles: English, Finnish, Romanian. Thanks in advance.