Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased the Blu Ray at Best Buy for about $10, so I think I'll cut my losses there for now.

Unless this release is utterly amazing (which is doubtful given Kimchi's recent track record) I'll give this a pass.

I did enjoy the film, but this doesn't have the highest replay value for me, honestly. But it was pretty good. Frequency meets Time Cop meets Looper.

Great performance by Hawke, and he proves he can still carry and deliver, but personally I just have to be more picky and choosey...I'm getting prettytired of paying all these premium prices for too many Asian releases, so I'll be cutting down. More for you ninjas!

Last edited:
It's been on their website for quiet some time know but Kimchi still has no updates regarding this title.

That artwork looks pretty bad IMO. Shame.
Even if it looks better in hand, I think I'll just stick with the UK release.

Not too impressed with that, but not exactly disappointed either. I look forward to seeing the full package. :)

Reactions: lolwut
I think it looks decent, not sure what the shadow is at the top of the face though? I haven't seen the film yet, is it a hat.

Well I think it looks good. Hope it gets a quality finish. I enjoyed the film too.

Hopefully I'll pick this up. Full package should be good :thumbs:

I love the spine (although it does remind me of the 'steelbook' logo on the Mondo Steelbooks!!)

I think Kimchi should go all out and make this the first Steelbook with an embossed spine!! :p

Haven't seen this, but sister tells me that I will like it as I liked Interstellar.
I thought this film was good, but personally I think it's is a watch once kind of film that's not even in the same league as Interstellar.

I thought this film was good, but personally I think it's is a watch once kind of film that's not even in the same league as Interstellar.

Not worth a steelbook purchase then ? Is it better than PIXELS as i've just blind bought that based on the fact it has retro games and a lovely lenti / package.