Slipbox Predestination (Blu-ray Slipbox) (The Blu Collection) [Korea]

Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 29, 2016
Purchase links:
Type A: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Type B: KimchiDVD - Novamedia
Price: TBA
Note: Full Slip Type A 700 copies numbered - Full Slip Type B 700 copies numbered

mania-done-900e7f66c4a76efdd59a97cdb9032e22.jpg mania-done-0c80d98fd65e574a6a3f799e7d1eba1a.jpg
1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not worth a steelbook purchase then ? Is it better than PIXELS as i've just blind bought that based on the fact it has retro games and a lovely lenti / package.
I wouldn't even consider paying KimchiDVD Steelbook prices for it, no.
The UK Steelbook is nice though and having looked it's only £9.99 at Zavvi right now, £9.50 with code ZVC5, that's not bad; I paid more for it originally.

I'm afraid I've not seen pixels, so can't comment on that.

Last edited:
I thought this film was good, but personally I think it's is a watch once kind of film that's not even in the same league as Interstellar.

Totally agree. I enjoyed Predestination, but I'm not gonna see it again. Definitely going to skip this release. Interstellar I have watched 3 times and it's one of the best films of it's genre.

• Informative
Reactions: InAFalsetto
I wouldn't even consider paying KimchiDVD Steelbook prices for it, no.
The UK Steelbook is nice though and having looked it's only £9.99 at Zavvi right now, £9.50 with code ZVC5, that's not bad; I paid more for it originally.

I'm afraid I've not seen pixels, so can't comment on that.
I'll snag a zavvi steel then

I loved this movie. There's rewatchability for me. :)
Only thing is I'm not too impressed with the steelbook mockup. May be in-hand pics or the outer packaging will change my mind.

It's one of my favourite films of 2015, so I'll definitely be buying this and any other editions!

Movie's not too bad but not one I'd add to my collection.
Agree. I'll add that, even if the movie is quite enjoyable all in all, the added "terroristic" sub-plot makes it somewhat more difficult to follow than the little gem that is the Heinlein's short story on which is based.

Any news on this? Did a search on the Kimchidvd site with no results. Considering the fact that the original post in this thread is almost a year old it looks like this release isn't going to happen.

Just ordered the UK steelbook and the Finnish blu ray. Total cost? £14.89. For that I get the steelbook and a blu-ray in the correct ratio with extras.

No doubt if Kimchidvd does eventually release a steelbook I'll get that as well. I'm just fed of of waiting.

Good deal. I saw this prior to release and always said its a crazy mindf*ck movie. One you wanna watch with people who havent seen it just to see their reactions. While not a mindfuck, but a great movie I like for same reason is watching Warrior with people. Nice ride.

• Thanks
Reactions: milky