Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 6 Votes
Title: Prey

Genre: Horror, Thriller, Action

Director: Dan Trachtenberg

Release: 0000-00-00

Plot: Set 300 years ago in the Comanche Nation, skilled warrior Naru protects her tribe against a highly evolved alien predator.

FXFY5kZVsAAr2wB.jpg

I’ve been seeing a lot of positive things from reviewers I generally agree with about this one. I’m going in pretty optimistic for Friday.

Getting really good reviews and I can’t wait to hopefully watch this tonight (if not tomorrow)

Also the posters are sick for this film. Some of the best predator posters I’ve seen

Considering this is releasing just online i bet this is going to be trash. Prob worst Predator movie among them all. All those positive reviews prob paid by Disney and Hulu.
Worthless VOD sh*t.

This is absolutely brilliant, essentially The Predator movies going back to basics but in the 18th century which makes the Predator with its advanced hunting technology much more formidable & love the Native American cast

Last edited:
We sure do have some negative Nancy's in here, haven't even watched it and throwing trash at it! This is the kind of reviewers we don't need. (n):bag:

Looking forward to watching this while I sit down and have supper tonight. :)

Reactions: hatredhorror
Just watched this on Disney+ here in UK, Absolutely brilliant. Love the camera work, it almost has a bourne identity style gritteness to it unlike all of the previous movies that have a hollywood style big production epicness to them. Love the cast and the way the commanche nation has been depicted in this film. A far cry from those 50s westerns where they pretty much de-humanised Native Americans. I won;t give any spoilers but I recommend you watch this. Just the injection of life what this franchise needed.....and of course Amber Midthunder!

Reactions: JamieDeak
We sure do have some negative Nancy's in here, haven't even watched it and throwing trash at it! This is the kind of reviewers we don't need. (n):bag:

Looking forward to watching this while I sit down and have supper tonight. :)
I noticed this too. Just watched this as per my previous post and will be watching again later. So glad they've re-booted this in a different way. I hope you enjoy it mate!

Reactions: Lone Crusader
This movie was pretty solid for a Predator sequel.

The good: some may view as slow but I really enjoyed the entire first half of the movie. The coming of age aspect worked. The two standout performances were Amber Midthunder and Dakota Beavers. The later shining with limited screen time. I enjoyed the regression of the Predator’s technology to fit the time period.

The bad: some shoddy CGI animals and the French settlers being comically over the top evil and very one note.

Overall: If you have Hulu I think it’s worth checking out. 7.5/10

**Recommend watching it in a dark room, there are some sequences in the movie that are “Battle of Winterfell” dark**