Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Attachments

• vinyldrop1.jpg
    vinyldrop1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
Hmm, I was browsing Amazon.co.uk and noticed X-Men Days of Future Past Vinyl is sub £10 from a marketplace seller

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00M2A9BJM/?tag=hidefnin-21

£8.63

+ £1.26 UK delivery

New
BRAND NEW, WE SHIP FROM THE UK, PLEASE TAKE NOTE, ALL OF OUR ITEMS ARE NEW, MANY ARE SEALED, BUT NOT ALL ITEMS SUPPLIED FROM THE UK ARE SEALED BY THE MANUFACTURER.

It should be the Black Vinyl LP version (but that's not always the case with Marketplace sellers, you might get the coloured pressing)

It could be the CD and they have just listed it wrong, I ordered one. If it's the CD I'll return it

Calling my french ninjas @comICS-soon @TobinFrost

I don't know what Genre do you listen to but I'm so freaking happy right now, maybe its something for you also...

I listen to Rap for about 20 years now. And I listen to a lot of french rap. I AM is one of my favorite rap groups ever and the Vinyl releases are pretty expensive, especially this one:

It's officially happening. Reissue of L'Ecole Du Micro D'Argent by IAM :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: A ******* masterpiece :cool::cool::cool:

3 LP Vinyl, Release December 11th, 30-33 EUR
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

71w0l%2B-FboL._SY355_.jpg

http://www.amazon.de/dp/B017753J3A/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

http://www.hhv.de/shop/de/artikel/iam-l-ecole-du-micro-d-argent-453536?p=H2oa2P

https://www.jpc.de/jpcng/poprock/detail/-/art/iam-l-ecole-du-micro-d-argent/hnum/8428979

I love IAM, they're my favorite ! Thanx for this awesome news buddy :thumbs::thumbs: I saw them in live and they performed L'empire du côté obscur with laser sabers, it was amazing :drool:

WOW buddy, I would've died to see this concert :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy: I saw them only once live, I think it was 2003 with the album "revoir un printemps" over here in Germany.
Do you own the first press of this or do you also cop the reissue?

Reactions: comICS-soon
Some cheap Zavvi vinyl deals...

The Laze: The Phantom of the Opera - £4.99
The Duke Of Burgundy - £5.99
Stage Fright - £6.99
District 9 - £8.99
Fantastic Four - £8.99
Marco Polo - £8.99
Penguins of Madagascar - £9.99
The Raid 2 - £9.99
Entourage (The Movie) - £9.99
Hercules - £9.99
X-Men: Days of Future Past - £9.99
Earth to Echo - £9.99
Martin - £9.99
Wicked City - £9.99
Game of Thrones: Season 5 - £9.99
Vikings: Series III - £9.99
Coming Home - £9.99

Also on offer is their monthly Secret Soundtrack subscription plan which is currently just £9.99 (down from £24.99).

MONDO: Free Domestic Shipping & $10 Flatrate International Shipping on ALL Vinyl!

Hey All,

No new releases this week, but we're excited to offer FREE SHIPPING (and $10 flat-rate shipping for our friends outside the US) for all vinyl on the site. It's a great chance, pre-holiday, to pick up a gift for someone...or just be selfish and grab some vinyl for yourself! Domestic orders for in-stock items placed before Dec. 13th can expect delivery before Christmas. Note: For items marked 'Pre-Order', please refer to product page for estimated delivery date.
Go and peek through all that we have to offer. We've updated inventory on some previously sold out items; we found a few copies of Hannibal, a mix of Steak Tartare colored vinyl and Black vinyl that we are going to sell as randomly inserted. Same goes for Mad Max Fury Road - randomly inserted Black or Valhalla colored vinyl.

We also have a few leftover distributed titles that we found including some by our friends at Data Discs, amongst others. Lastly, our friends at the inimitable Beat Records left us some of Fabio Frizzi's greatest hits on CD from their US tour to sell on our site.

The vinyl shipping promotion runs through December 13th! Don't miss it!

www.mondotees.com

@comICS-soon @Spike Anderson @wongsifu @spass @TobinFrost @Slinchafi @C2V3N @Tacozilla