Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA

Attachments

• vinyldrop1.jpg
    vinyldrop1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:
If you have got a local Tesco extra then it may be worth a pop in, mine had 2 stands and I stopped counting titles at 18, prices from £10 to 18, noticed Floyd, Beatles, Zepplin, Hendrix, GnR, Nirvana, Mac, Amy W and more...I tried to take a pic but was not allowed LOL..... @Noodles @Flloydo @Travis Bickle

Damn, I don't live near one too close and there is a decent one not far away but by car and I don't drive. About 20 mins by car but hours by walking (on a A road)

I think i know the records your on about too because the bigger sainsburys sell them (my local sainsburys don't :( )

Cheers though mate

If you have got a local Tesco extra then it may be worth a pop in, mine had 2 stands and I stopped counting titles at 18, prices from £10 to 18, noticed Floyd, Beatles, Zepplin, Hendrix, GnR, Nirvana, Mac, Amy W and more...I tried to take a pic but was not allowed LOL..... @Noodles @Flloydo @Travis Bickle
Thanks for the heads up mate. :thumbs:

Damn, I don't live near one too close and there is a decent one not far away but by car and I don't drive. About 20 mins by car but hours by walking (on a A road)

I think i know the records your on about too because the bigger sainsburys sell them (my local sainsburys don't :( )

Cheers though mate
Exact same situation for me... there's a Tesco Express literally right at the bottom of my street, but they don't sell anything like that unfortunately. The only main/bigger Tesco store that sells vinyl is a good 15-20mins drive away for me too, and I also don't drive. As for Sainsburys... I haven't a clue where the nearest one is, or if there even is one in my town. :dunno:

From the Mondo Music Weekly:

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! It's been a while since we've held a free shipping promotion, and we thought what better time than during the holidays? We know it's gift giving season, and every little bit helps!

Starting today (11/28) at 10AM CST, and going through Friday (12/02) at Midnight, all records and CDs ship for free throughout the US.
And shipping for International orders is just $10 flat rate!

@Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Mondo / Death Waltz Recording Co. Test Pressings

"For Five years, Mondo and Death Waltz Recording Co. have been accumulating our test pressings. At our last few MondoCon events, we've sold a few to fans, but this will be the first time we've opened this vault to the world.
Available for a limited time, we are offering random test pressings for $25. This spans both of our catalogs from the last 5 years."

On sale WED at NOON CST !

@dan8885 @Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @apsmith21 @digitalbabe

"For Five years, Mondo and Death Waltz Recording Co. have been accumulating our test pressings. At our last few MondoCon events, we've sold a few to fans, but this will be the first time we've opened this vault to the world.
Available for a limited time, we are offering random test pressings for $25. This spans both of our catalogs from the last 5 years."

@dan8885 @Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Thanks for the tag bud. FYI, if you tag more than 8 ninjas sadly none of them will receive the tag.

Reactions: martinouchou

What does this mean exactly? It could be any release from both Mondo and DW? Including Drive?? :OMG:

Reactions: Flloydo
Thanks for the tag bud. FYI, if you tag more than 8 ninjas sadly none of them will receive the tag.
:wow: Oh yeah I totally forgot about that ! Thanks for the reminder ;)
What does this mean exactly? It could be any release from both Mondo and DW? Including Drive?? :OMG:
Yep !!!! Any release from the last five years :D I hope we'll be able to buy two copies :)

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
From the Mondo Music Weekly:

We hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday! It's been a while since we've held a free shipping promotion, and we thought what better time than during the holidays? We know it's gift giving season, and every little bit helps!

Starting today (11/28) at 10AM CST, and going through Friday (12/02) at Midnight, all records and CDs ship for free throughout the US.
And shipping for International orders is just $10 flat rate!

@Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @apsmith21 @digitalbabe

Great shipping price but sadly im spent till the new year :(

Cool idea, if i had the spare cash I'd risk one to see what I got

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
JOHN CARPENTER "HALLOWEEN/EFNY" - RED VINYL EDITION - AUTOGRAPHED BY JOHN CARPENTER!!
LIMITED TO ONE PER CUSTOMER / ONLY 40 COPIES AVAILABLE

This 12" release includes the themes to Halloween and Escape from New York, newly rerecorded by Carpenter and his Lost Themes bandmates.
$39.99
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/product1/john-carpenter-halloween-efny-signed-lp-record

JOHN CARPENTER "THE FOG/AOP 13" - BLUE VINYL EDITION - AUTOGRAPHED BY JOHN CARPENTER!!
LIMITED TO ONE PER CUSTOMER / ONLY 40 COPIES AVAILABLE

This 12" release includes the themes to FOG and Assault on Precinct 13, newly rerecorded by Carpenter and his Lost Themes bandmates.
$39.99
http://www.merchaye-revolve.com/product1/john-carpenter-the-fog-aop-13-signed-lp-record

@Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @spawnshop