USA

Attachments

• vinyldrop1.jpg
    vinyldrop1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 518
Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
24 hour Pre Christmas sale @ Transmission Records UK (Death Waltz)

30% off all items (except items listed in forthcoming/new & Hi-fi sections)

Use the code dirtythirty at checkout
*finishes midnight Monday.

http://transmissionrecords.co.uk/product-category/vinyl/

@Noodles @spass @Flloydo @comICS-soon @C2V3N @Travis Bickle @spawnshop @apsmith21

Do you know where these ship from Dan? Wondered if they are customs friendly

Some good deals not there, particularly jack evita acoustic sessions (haven't looked at shipping yet)

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Sweet, I was interested in the guest soundtrack too
That's one I was interested in too, but the discount wouldn't work on it unfortunately... I just went through all 37 pages and added 6 items overall, but the discount only worked on one (Bronson), and with £5 postage for just one vinyl there wasn't much of a saving at all. Meh!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
That's one I was interested in too, but the discount wouldn't work on it unfortunately... I just went through all 37 pages and added 6 items overall, but the discount only worked on one (Bronson), and with £5 postage for just one vinyl there wasn't much of a saving at all. Meh!

Same mate, went through 37 pages and only ones I was interested in was not applicable on the code. Didn't even bother with the jack White vinyl in the end

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Very odd! Even all of their social media accounts have vanished. :confused:
Yes I saw.. :( Almost made me think they actually never existed in the first place, and that I imagined the whole thing :LOL: But really, it's odd that there is no post anywhere saying it closed, and why..

Just a heads up for all The xx fans. Yesterday was the release of their third studio album "I see you".

It's available as a standard vinyl but also as a Deluxe set exclusive available here for 40 GBP https://shop.thexx.info/products/the-xx-i-see-you-boxset

Deluxe Box Set: Silver mirri board debossed hard box containing the album on 180g heavyweight vinyl, with an extra 12” including 3 bonus tracks, CD version of the album, enhanced CD featuring a live video of ‘Brave For You (Marfa Demo)’, and 3 exclusive prints by Alasdair McLellan.

xx_lp_gif_grande.gif

11111.png

222.png

333.png

Just a heads up for all The xx fans. Yesterday was the release of their third studio album "I see you".

It's available as a standard vinyl but also as a Deluxe set exclusive available here for 40 GBP https://shop.thexx.info/products/the-xx-i-see-you-boxset

Deluxe Box Set: Silver mirri board debossed hard box containing the album on 180g heavyweight vinyl, with an extra 12” including 3 bonus tracks, CD version of the album, enhanced CD featuring a live video of ‘Brave For You (Marfa Demo)’, and 3 exclusive prints by Alasdair McLellan.

xx_lp_gif_grande.gif

View attachment 286528
View attachment 286527
View attachment 286526

Also avaliable in HMV stores (see it yesterday but can't remember price)

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone but if your a pure HMV member you can get the Pulp Fiction soundtrack vinyl for £9... @Noodles @Flloydo @dan8885

Yeah it's a new thing they started

The first was Amy winehouse back to black but it was only for a week, was £7.99 and I went to get it and went back up to £19.99

But pulp fiction has been that for nearly 3 weeks now, was going to pick it up on Friday. So I'm not sure how they will manage it in terms of how long they last each time

Completely forgot to mention it be other week

I'm a pure member, is it Instore or website too?

In store mate, as far as I know but it could change (some stores wouldn't care if your a pure member or not too)

Don't know if this is of interest to anyone but if your a pure HMV member you can get the Pulp Fiction soundtrack vinyl for £9... @Noodles @Flloydo @dan8885

Thanks for the heads up mate! I'm from Germany so I can't order from HMV. But the Pulp Fiction, the Amy Winhouse and a bunch of other records are from time to time on sale at Saturn over here for 12 EUR.
Seems like they're all reissues form the same company that puts up the promotion..