Apr 12, 2009
USA

Attachments

• vinyldrop1.jpg
    vinyldrop1.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 519
Last edited:

FBD01B15-35A6-4EBC-ADC8-DEA1B025D3DE.png

Over the moon I just managed to get this re release. Personally I think it’s better colour than the other extremely expensive green vinyl

Edit: sold out. That was quick. But only limited to 500

Reactions: 3Maters

View attachment 491091

Over the moon I just managed to get this re release. Personally I think it’s better colour than the other extremely expensive green vinyl

Edit: sold out. That was quick. But only limited to 500

You lucky bugger, I had it in my basket but as I went through the checkout it went outta stock. That was gone in about a minute/90 seconds max.

I’m gutted, but at least I managed to snag Under the Skin I guess :(

You lucky bugger, I had it in my basket but as I went through the checkout it went outta stock. That was gone in about a minute/90 seconds max.

I was very lucky and now very happy. I knew it was going to go quick and I only found out about it 2/3 days ago that there’s was going to be a new coloured repress. Been after this so long but came to terms that I was never going to afford the green one. I’ve seen that go for well over £200 before!

that was my thought process too, if I missed out on midsommar to go for under the skin.
Still could tbh, still available and at a great price with the free shipping. So worth it when shipping is free because most likely going to get a customs fee and that covers the shipping technically

Reactions: Punker76

Same here, I was too slow, but I knew I could be faster, it was my first order there so I looked too much around :grumpy: really wanted this one....oh well

Same here, I was too slow, but I knew I could be faster, it was my first order there so I looked too much around :grumpy: really wanted this one....oh well

I picked up the regular black vinyl from Amazon this weekend, same sleeve/art. It’s a bit pricey but when you factor in the possibility of a customs fee when importing from mondo it’s pretty similar cost wise.

Amazon product

Reactions: Hereticz
@Punker76

£27.99

View attachment 520468

Yeah! Saw this earlier.... Kinda gutted I paid a little more for the black vinyl off Amazon now.

Hey-ho, cheers for the heads-up matey, much appreciated. It is a great soundtrack.

Reactions: Flloydo