Prince of Darkness (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Nov 29, 2017
Release date: November 5, 2018 - September 28, 2020 (Re-release)
Purchase links: Zavvi - Amazon UK
Price: £24.99 (Zavvi) - £25.00 (Amazon)

prince.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Dispatched

Zavvi have made an error though

I ordered Prince of Darkness and Escape from New York in same order

Escape from New York is not listed in my active orders but is listed as order placed in completed orders along with with Princes of Darkness which is marked as dispatched.

I will now have to use contact us option in next 2 weeks so my order for escape from new york gets processed as there system thinks it's a completed order

Dispatched

Zavvi have made an error though

I ordered Prince of Darkness and Escape from New York in same order

Escape from New York is not listed in my active orders but is listed as order placed in completed orders along with with Princes of Darkness which is marked as dispatched.

I will now have to use contact us option in next 2 weeks so my order for escape from new york gets processed as there system thinks it's a completed order

Mine's the same

normally i'm not so crazy with the illustration style steelbooks but all these JC UHD look really really nice with that full gloss finish and 3-disc... i'm gonna wait for price drop...

There's a re-release(?) of this on Zavvi just now:

Move quick if you need it, the other 3 (Escape from New York, They Live, The Fog) are already sold out.

Weird, but all 4 went up over 4 hours ago and didn’t last long at all. But I forgot these were already released so it made sense they didn’t last long. Must of been a tiny amount found behind the staff sofas

Weird, but all 4 went up over 4 hours ago and didn’t last long at all. But I forgot these were already released so it made sense they didn’t last long. Must of been a tiny amount found behind the staff sofas

Odd as they announced them on Twitter so I thought it was possibly a new print run. All have the same release day so someone, is going to be sleeping in the shed.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Damn, I cant believe that all 4 of these have already sold out, saying that though i didn't realise that there were a previous release so when I see the email this morning i thought ill pop back on later for them :whistle: :rofl:

May just go for the French release off Amazon instead then :whistle:

This one didn't really do much for me next to the 'Shout', but I'm happy for the dudes and dedettes that were able to secure this in the tiny window of opportunity. Surely there were some pretty happy steely's out there.

Reactions: MrSquifler
There's a re-release(?) of this on Zavvi just now:

Move quick if you need it, the other 3 (Escape from New York, They Live, The Fog) are already sold out.
It was just small amount of leftover stock from Europe studiocanal had
Only the UK jcard requires to be re printed that why the September release date

No longer a Zavvi exclusive

Will also be available from other UK retailers Amazon uk should be listing soon

Reactions: moonbucket