UK
Release date: February 29th, 2016
Purchase link: Princess Mononoke
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies.

11221371-2894352161735947.JPG

11221371-4604352161803021.JPG

Last edited:
I know many folks were hoping for new art, but frankly I was in the hoping they'd all match boat and would rather have that then the disaster some of the Disney steels are.

Besides I'm sure once they're finished, Zavvi will just release a new wave again like the Marvel steels...

Reactions: Noodles
Glad they match the other art,
Just hope the colour is a little more vivid this time and less washed out

Reactions: Noodles
Looking forward to it, this movie remains in my wish list, one of those I was going to buy soon, I hope it's a good release from Studio Canal and their quality control has recovered, had three titles where there were problems this year, before that they were good. I'll put myself down for one when the time comes and cancel if it does not sell out, Zavvi's price fluctuations often make me do this now. :LOL:

Princess Mononoke.gif

Love these 2 and just ordered (making these my only two pre-orders for 2016, along with the two Mondos, and the "Audition" steel of course, being the only ones so far that I consider worth the extra dinero for catalogue titles).
Excellent pre-order pricing compared to the previous 4 as well :thumbs:
So glad that they match the others and looking forward to the rest in the set at some point - all matching, of course.
Kudos to all involved and live in hope that my two favourite SGs of them all (out of the 20 give or take released in Amaray here) - "Whisper of the Heart" and "Grave of the Fireflies" - will not be too far away from steelbook releases.

Last edited: