pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
"Princesa Mononoke"

Released: February 11th, 2015

Available: HERE

One of two new additions to the Spanish "Studio Ghibli Deluxe Edition" digibooks. The other is Ponyo.

Previous releases were: My Neighbour Totoro, Howl's Moving Castle (OOP), Porco Rosso, Nausicaa in the Valley of the Wind, Kiki's Delivery Service, Castle in the Sky. Click on titles to link to relevant threads and purchase links.

Audio Japanese - DTS-HD 5.1, Spanish - DTS-HD 5.1
Subtitles Spanish
NO ENGLISH AUDIO OR SUBTITLES

Extras

Studio Ghibli Promo.
Full movie storyboard with multi-angle.
Original Trailers.

Last edited:
Purchase link: http://www.amazon.es/dp/B00S0Q872Y/?tag=hidefnin03-21

Artwork: ;)
mononoke.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This collection is really really nice, it is a shame that Totoro and Howl's moving castle are already sold out, and although I'm from Spain I think that booklets included in this and all quality releases must be bilingual English/Other, like the Korean releases so all people can enjoy them.

This collection is really really nice, it is a shame that Totoro and Howl's moving castle are already sold out, and although I'm from Spain I think that booklets included in this and all quality releases must be bilingual English/Other, like the Korean releases so all people can enjoy them.

I agree with you - the problem is usually to do with the distribution rights, companies sell them on a country by country basis, even within Europe.
It is strange though that the first 2 releases did include English and are now, probably for this reason, OOP.

Reactions: gordomorbido
Well at least every one can always have the UK steelbooks which are really nice too, I´ve purchased the four of them at zavvi at a nice price on christmas and I am very pleased :)

Reactions: pmartin252