Slipbox Prisoners (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Steelarchive Exclusive K Series) [Germany]

Futurhythm

Premium Supporter
May 16, 2013
In Technicolor
Release date: 12 August 2017
Purchase link: SteelArchive (Preorder live 29 May 2017)
Price: 39.95€
Note: Limited to 500 copies. Includes photo book and 6 photo cards.

18699767_1744993668850733_7051869359672811837_n.jpg

Info zu :

The Neon Demon / Prisoners

Beide Edition sind jetzt fest und werden umgesetzt.

Prisoners : Die neuen Gespräche sind abgeschlossen und es läuft jetzt für beide Seiten zu vernünftigen Konditionen.

Änderungen : Auflage : 500 K-Serie

The Neon Demon : Leider ohne Booklet, da es seitens des Lizenzeigners nicht erwünscht ist. Daher mit Photobook.

Auflage : 300 K-Serie

Release / Preorder nach Fertigstellung

It's happening again!

Last edited:
Just curious, did you get an email from steelarchive? I received an email saying it's been delivered but I don't have the item lol
I got an email about, that the status was changed to: ready to ship, but no email about that my order is on its way.

Here are some photos of this release from me.
Honestly im a little disappointed, everything inside slipbox is 'loose' - slip is a little too tall. Debossing is very soft, almost not visible in front of the slip. Also slip looks better on promo poster, more saturate colors.
Card itself could have some photos, some graphics dont do the job.

Honestly im a little disappointed, everything inside slipbox is 'loose' - slip is a little too tall. Debossing is very soft, almost not visible in front of the slip. Also slip looks better on promo poster, more saturate colors.

Any chance you could post a close up pic of the back? I have this release aswell but don't plan to unseal it and really want to know what the embossing/debossing is like on the back. On fb they posted a pic that showed the tree branches at the top right corner but I wanna know if there's more

what you mean with everything inside the slipbox is loose ? cards are in the envelope and inside the keepcase
Colours looks fine for me and embossing-sure ist not a hard emboosing - i thing small embossing looks better then hard.

Last edited:
Any chance you could post a close up pic of the back? I have this release aswell but don't plan to unseal it and really want to know what the embossing/debossing is like on the back. On fb they posted a pic that showed the tree branches at the top right corner but I wanna know if there's more

Here you go

what you mean with everything inside the slipbox is loose ? cards are in the envelope and inside the keepcase
Colours looks fine for me and embossing-sure ist not a hard emboosing - i thing small embossing looks better then hard.

I mean that the box is little too tall - so scanavo case and book is loose inside, you can see here on pic