Film Aficionado
Premium Supporter
May 20, 2012
USA
Prodigy Ironman Collection

Here is my modest ironman collection. Nothing fancy its worth a shot:naughty:

IMG_2368_zpsedd05d29.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah i know what GB stands for i was wondering whos GB it was taking that long to deliver his ironmans.

This was Materblaster GB but he had health problems and then this GB took over under their care surfury and apsmith21 (for which I am grateful them) I'm still waitnig for them because I have combined shipping. Delivery time is not that important, for me the most important that they arrive in mint condition ;)

This was Materblaster GB but he had health problems and then this GB took over under their care surfury and apsmith21 (for which I am grateful them) I'm still waitnig for them because I have combined shipping. Delivery time is not that important, for me the most important that they arrive in mint condition ;)

Agree as long as there mint thats all that really matters. I would wait a month as long as they arrive OCD condition. Ive dealt with john on several occasions and the guy knows what hes doing. Great guy as well. Havent dealt with surfury and apsmith21 yet but im sure they come through. Anyway its worth the wait for these beauties.

Thanks greg62 for the last thanks that i needed and everyone who help me gain my first award. Much appreciated.