Multi Project Cars (FuturePak)(GameStop Exclusive) [USA]

Sep 11, 2012
New York, NY
8030912_orig.png

Pre-Order bonus

i won't be happy..if i'm forced to pay for the power up rewards membership in order to obtain this awesome metalpak, because for one i do NOT ever buy used games, for two, i NEVER receive my full allotment of magazines, so to me it's not worth the upgrade..i think paying full price for this game should be a good enough reason to get this metalpak..and i see where this is going now...in order to get neat preorder bonuses, you have to first be a PAID member of the gamestop rewards program...in the past, free upgrades meant free for every customer.i guess soon we can say goodbye to that idea.

why won't gamestop mention this metalpaks existence on their website?..they keep talking about posters and DLC..but NO metalpak

thank you, it's just that since the developer already announced it through official channels I do not understand why gamestop won't comply?

this game has gone GOLD..the release date is May 8th..still NO listing for this metalpak bonus on GAMESTOP US website....as it was advertised from the developer as a gamestop usa preorder exclusive...the preorder window is fast coming to a close..what's going on with this promo?...

this offer is LEGIT for the US metalpak version..i saw it today in person in store...it's a nice metalpak with the PROJECT CARS logo on the spine and the same artwork as shown above..inside is plain and nothing..and backside artwork is IDENTICAL to PAL artwork.