Slipbox Prospect (4K + Blu-ray Slipbox) (Vinegar Syndrome Exclusive) [USA]

Jun 18, 2016
Release date: May 25, 2021
Purchase link: Vinegar Syndrome
Price: $42.99
Note: This special limited edition rigid slipbox & slipcover set plus a pack of exclusive PROSPECT trading cards is limited to 2,000 units. Aurelac Prospecting - collectable booklet/manual (exclusive to the Limited Edition)

prospect-4k_front_1296x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Starring: Pedro Pascal, Sophie Thatcher, Jay Duplass, Andre Royo
2018 / 98 min / 1.90:1 / English 5.1 Surround

Additional info:
• Region Free 4K Ultra HD / Blu-ray Set
• 4k UHD presented in High-Dynamic-Range in a brand new higher bitrate encode (exclusive to this release)
• 2021 Retrospective Interview with Filmmakers Christopher Caldwell and Zeek Earl
• Aurelac Prospecting - collectable booklet/manual (exclusive to the Limited Edition)
• Commentary track with the filmmakers
• "Prospect" - short film version from 2014
• Behind the scenes featurette
• Deleted Scene: Channel Rat
• Deleted Scene: Leroy
• Inside Prospect: Helmets of Prospect
• Inside Prospect: The Drop Pod
• Scene Analysis with Costume Designer Aidan Vitti - Merc Camp
• Scene Analysis with Visual Effects Supervisor Ian Hubert - Dust VFX
• Scene Analysis with Visual Effects Supervisor Ian Hubert - Spaceship VFX
• Scene Analysis with Production Designer Matt Acosta - Cee Pod Interior
• Scene Analysis with Production Designer Matt Acosta - Ezra Arrival
• Theatrical trailer
• Filmmaker teaser trailer
• Multiple spots & bumpers
• Reversible cover artwork
• English SDH subtitles

still not in hand of fedex.. nice fake shipping notification :( facking tracking told me itd arrive by *tomorrow* if the retailer had *actually* given it to fedex instead of just toying with my feelings :(:(

Baby Crying GIF by memecandy

Last edited:
The German Mediabook was on sale all the time (~20€) and also had the 4K-UHD-Disc on bord, But it didn´t have Aurelac Prospecting:rofl::LOL:.

its another regular slim slipcover inside the rigid slipcover in the first two pictures.. inside is the standard 4k amaray
Strange design, but ok. I´ve seen an unboxing of the Amaray without slipcover and it looked very cheap with these creased cases. Is it beetter with this one?

Strange design, but ok. I´ve seen an unboxing of the Amaray without slipcover and it looked very cheap with these creased cases. Is it beetter with this one?
you mean creases on the amaray? its just a regular amaray case, so it looks as creased or not creased as any other case ;)

overall id say the quality is slightly above your average arrow limited edition

Reactions: komor