PS3 Mood Swings?

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Anyone else get these? Geez, I was so gung ho a month ago about playing story mode games and earning trophies and now im like BLEH cant even play them... strictly MP right now ... Ill get back to them eventually, but im just not finding the time lol.

haha, oh yeah I get them too. Mine lately has been only playing a game when somebody else (blu) is playing. Like Socom I've never played that by myself only when I see one of the my blu brothers playing then I'll jump on. :confused:

Yeah, I get like that sometimes too. It's weird. Like I have a lot of games I could play at any time, but sometimes you just feel like eh, and try to find something else to do.

I get them too, now after turning the PS3 on I first check what everyone is on before I decide to play, and since most of you f***ers are on Socom I dont play or maybe jump on one of the Cod's for a few matches. I need Killzone 2 so that I can play 1 game every day like COD 4 use to be.:cool:

I get them too, now after turning the PS3 on I first check what everyone is on before I decide to play, and since most of you f***ers are on Socom I dont play or maybe jump on one of the Cod's for a few matches. I need Killzone 2 so that I can play 1 game every day like COD 4 use to be.:cool:

Why don't you go and get Socom? You might like it... I hated the Demo but decided to give it another chance....... glad I did one of my fav's now

I have it and I really suck at it so I gave it to my son to keep it at his mom's house but it turns out he doesnt like it either. Its okay, 2 more weeks is not that long to wait, and by the time we get sick of Killzone there will be COD Modern Warfare 2 out.

I have it and I really suck at it so I gave it to my son to keep it at his mom's house but it turns out he doesnt like it either. Its okay, 2 more weeks is not that long to wait, and by the time we get sick of Killzone there will be COD Modern Warfare 2 out.

True that!!!!!

I keep games on queu :) lol I have a list of games I want to beat and play and that's what I stick with like right now I have Fable 2 on my Xbox and I am playing Socom whenever I get to get online once I am done with Fable 2 I am playing Fallout 3 which I might have to take some time on and off from KZ2

bunch of women. i pick a game and stick with it, until i beat it.

LOL I do too. But even if a game has online I'll go through those moods sometimes. Last games I bought was R2 and LBP. So between those two and Socom there are days when I just don't feel like playing. Hopefully KZ2 will change that though :D COD4 was, er still is, a game I continously play though.

Yeah, I get those PS3 moods. Sometimes I don't even wanna turn the damn thing on, so I don't. lol. I try talking myself into playing something but sometimes I'm just not in the mood. That's something that never happened when Cod4 was still "big time." Cod4 was my first PS3 "love". Still don't know if I'll ever play a game that I was that much in to. Maybe Killzone 2 will do it, maybe Cod: modern warfare will do it. who knows.

Been playing alot of Guitar Hero lately. Starting to get hooked on that game. Not very good at it, but it's pretty addicting. Plus my wife likes to play it alot too.

I agree, that there's too many guys on SoCom. It's not my type of game so I'm not in to that game.

Ive been in the SP mode trying to earn trophies. I havent really been in the mood to play MP. Prob when KZ2 comes out