PS3 Triggers

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I really like these, I gambled since they were cheap and man they rock especially on gmaes where your fingers tend to have slippage on the L2 and R2 ... they just snap right on

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IAOEXU/?tag=hidefnin-20

41cSzuq-LFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

play with them for a week, then switch to a reg control ... you'll be trippin out.

just picked some up yesterday from bestbuy. i really like the concept but the were a little to "exaggerated" for me. i would really like just a bit of "trigger lip" on the R2, L2 buttons. this adds about 1/2 of lip. but i think i'm a rare case cause i hold my controller a bit unorthodox. with my right hand i put my index finger on R1 and my middle finger on the bottom edge of the R2 button, but with my left hand a just use my index finger to use both buttons. so these real trigger things push my fingers to close together on my right hand. so right now i just use one on the L2, lol.

so if you hold your controller like a normal person, i think these are fantastic. but if you hold it with two fingers up top then it's a little cramped.

just picked some up yesterday from bestbuy. i really like the concept but the were a little to "exaggerated" for me. i would really like just a bit of "trigger lip" on the R2, L2 buttons. this adds about 1/2 of lip. but i think i'm a rare case cause i hold my controller a bit unorthodox. with my right hand i put my index finger on R1 and my middle finger on the bottom edge of the R2 button, but with my left hand a just use my index finger to use both buttons. so these real trigger things push my fingers to close together on my right hand. so right now i just use one on the L2, lol.

so if you hold your controller like a normal person, i think these are fantastic. but if you hold it with two fingers up top then it's a little cramped.

I hold my controller pretty much like you do Tek. I've been using these triggers for about 2 weeks or so. I do like them. My finger doesn't slip of as easily when I'm in a "tense" situation and need to hit R2 or L2 quickly.