PS3 Triggers

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
I really like these, I gambled since they were cheap and man they rock especially on gmaes where your fingers tend to have slippage on the L2 and R2 ... they just snap right on

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001IAOEXU/?tag=hidefnin-20

41cSzuq-LFL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

Haha I was telling him about them during our fifa game as I had JUST put them on during that game ... didnt help me beat him tho :(

Anybody use RealTriggers?

I keep seeing these on Amazon and they've gotten pretty good reviews. I was just wondering if they are helpful in any way, shape, or form...I mean, there only $4.99. Your thoughts would be appreciated.:)

A friend I met over at the Blu-Ray forums made a review site and he made a review for 'em link.
I never really thought about trying them out, I find the DS3 controllers really comfortable, especially compared to the 360 controllers, they make my hands cramp up like crazy.

A friend I met over at the Blu-Ray forums made a review site and he made a review for 'em link.
I never really thought about trying them out, I find the DS3 controllers really comfortable, especially compared to the 360 controllers, they make my hands cramp up like crazy.

Thanks for the link Jon. I too prefer the DS3 over the 360 controller...depending on the game of course, but overall the DS3 is comfy. Maybe next time I need to add a few bucks to my order to qualify for free shipping I'll add the RealTriggers to try them out.

I saw something similar in GAME a couple of months back, but I might think about buying them. I haven't really seen any FPS on the PS3 that uses the triggers, but for racing games, they can be quite useful. I find them a bit pricy though at 5 bucks though.

Cool, now I dont gotta buy you any :p ... damn I didnt know BB had them ... whats their reg retail? 3.99?