PS3 Trophy Cards - Which shall we use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
huh? it has to be coded in the signature via the User CP ( Profile Tab at bluclan)

It doesn't show the code, once it updates and the image shows there's no code. What you can do is hit the bottom right button that says "Clean HTML" and it will display the code.

It doesn't show the code, once it updates and the image shows there's no code. What you can do is hit the bottom right button that says "Clean HTML" and it will display the code.

I tried centering stuff on that site today and it became a mess the regular BBcode didn't work and the HTML didnt either.

Well I did that and got the code, but now when I put the code here the card doesn't show up in my sig.

Dam. LOL Well I put it in the sig anyway. Maybe it'll show up later. That's what it did on blu-clan when I first put it in. It showed the code in my sig and then an hour later it was there and it auto-updates.

http://ps3trophycard.com/cards/mexirican_killa/card.png

Put that in these tags

Hold on, it seems the admin has it setup for mods, but not everyone else, this issue will be fixed by tommorrow, Just add it like its supposed to be, and it should work tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.