PS3 Trophy Respect

Which Do You Respect More?

• Overall Trophy Count

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • High Percentages on HARD Trophy Games

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Platinums, It's all about the Platinum!

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Other ... Listed In Thread

• Overall Trophy Count

• Overall Trophy Count

• Total voters

Wreck

Is Here To Serve
Staff Member
Jan 26, 2009
USA
Which do you respect the most in the world of trophies when viewing someone's trophy list. I am also aware that many dont give a rats ass about trophies but with all that aside ... :cool:

Last edited:
seeing someone with several plats is pretty impressive. i know there are a couple games out there where its pretty easy to get a platinum, but it still looks sweet.

high percentages or plats on hard games is pretty impressive to me ...

The Socom trophies I respect alot more as they take time to obtain partnered with skill.

Ofcourse, when you totally own it helps out alot too ... some of the guys in the clan have some very impressive ones ... I hate that I've played the game SOOOO much and am only at like 11% trophies LOL ... so when you do see someone with like 40% or higher you just gotta respect it lol ...

Theres a few that stand out in BF:BC as well .... CODW@W for the simple fact that the person went through veteran which can make you wanna pull ur hair out LOL

think I heard Shin-ra at BR got the plat for bioshock which is impressive since he had to not die the entire game... jeez ... imagine dying at the end EEK!

think I heard Shin-ra at BR got the plat for bioshock which is impressive since he had to not die the entire game... jeez ... imagine dying at the end EEK!

Just restart from your last save.... Just means you can't respawn in the level, but you can still save. I heard its not as hard as it sounds.

Plat and hard trophys. There are some you really do have to work for. All the one's I've got I've gotten just by playing through a game. Not really a trophy hunter. Haven't played a game more than once just to get trophy's or nothing.

Just restart from your last save.... Just means you can't respawn in the level, but you can still save. I heard its not as hard as it sounds.

its not. the first few big daddies are actually the hardest part of the game because you dont have upgraded weapons and limited plasmids etc. bioshock is only an average game to platinum in.

it's not at all. I am 1 audiotape shy of the platinum. I have to run back through the game... But it wasn't TOO hard.

And my vote goes to trophy level.

There are not many HARD trophies out there. Mostly time based. The hardest games that i've ran across are Eden and Pain! Games like KZ and Bioshock only take time. Yes skill, but mostly time.
________
Dc medical marijuana dispensary

Last edited: