PSN High Stakes Poker

finally, a reason to use home!

I use to play for money. I was one tournament away from going to vegas after winning 3 in a row. I had the guy beat until the river. I wouldve become chip leader, instead it knocked me out of the last tournament. I realized after that when they say poker can be a lot of stress and run you down they aren't kidding. That was a heck of a weekend.

This game isn't in home...

Seems as tho its region locked too btw, me and Bailey couldnt find each other the other day when trying to link up for some action.

Im talking about the thread topic ... High Stakes Poker being region locked ;)

Not that crappy Home

Coming to PSN this Week: High Stakes Poker Add-On

This is Dave Connelly, President of Coresoft, letting you know that we have some great additions coming this week that will enhance your High Stakes on the Vegas Strip: Poker Edition experience. First off, we have added 30 trophies to the game so now you can show off your poker skills to all your friends and everyone else on the network. We’ve gone global, bringing you eight languages to the North American version so you can select games by region or by the language.

4456158352_c4db812271.jpg

We are also excited to announce that we have developed a brand new add-on, coming to the PlayStation Network this week. You can now play the all new Connelly Card Club, created with high-definition detail. Included with the CCC 3D environment are four new game variations including Double-Flop Hold’em, Deuce to Seven Triple Draw, Five-Card Triple Draw, and Five-Card Stud where you can earn an additional 15 trophies.

We hope you enjoy the update and add-on and we’ll see you at the tables!

4455380009_e4fdd36cb6.jpg
4455379833_9d6b0311d7.jpg