Pulp Fiction (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: December 6, 2022
Purchase links: Best Buy | Amazon
Price: $27.99 (Best Buy) - $33.99 (Amazon)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

jZ7M0rH.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Available to pre-order now.

I know the listing doesn't say steelbook but there is a second listing on Best Buy's site for a 4K release with a price of $19.99 so I know the $27.99 listing is the steelbook.

There is also a steelbook listing from deepdiscount for $27.86 and it mentions 2 discs (4K+Blu-ray) so the Best Buy steelbook may have 2 discs.

Last edited:
Available to pre-order now.

I know the listing doesn't say steelbook but there is a second listing on Best Buy's site for a 4K release with a price of $19.99 so I know the $27.99 listing is the steelbook.

There is also a steelbook listing from deepdiscount for $27.86 and it mentions 2 discs (4K+Blu-ray) so the Best Buy steelbook may have 2 discs.

Yep, and the UPC matches the one on Deep Discount, which says it is the steelbok..

Got that Nova steel from 2017, and the missing 10¢ from the front cover always bugged me. If this will have the same poster art, yet undamaged, it's the way to go. If it's an underwhelming art, the 4K disc into a Nova steel should suffice.

Reactions: C.C. 95
Of course he is. You're just the first of about a hundred people who are going to ask that each time it sells out. :LOL:
Hey @Stygian, was trying to figure out your post:
- was it helpful? (usually you're quite helpful) - Not really!(this time)
- was it comic? not at all!(sadly, for someone that really want to get this with the GREAT help of @apsmith21)
So, useless and pointless it is then, sorry to see and say!

• Haha
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
Hey @Stygian, was trying to figure out your post:
- was it helpful? (usually you're quite helpful) - Not really!(this time)
- was it comic? not at all!(sadly, for someone that really want to get this with the GREAT help of @apsmith21)
So, useless and pointless it is then, sorry to see and say!
We can only hope that @Stygian will be banned for that madness!!

Come here, @Stygian, I will properly punish you myself :naughty: :giggle:
pulp fiction GIF