Quasi's Live Action Cinderella collection

Jul 14, 2015
Hello. It was suggested that I share my Cinderella collection, but after looking at all the steelbook threads, I wonder if I understood the assignment!

I'm an all-around Disney fan, but this particular movie knocked something in my brain loose... as I'm sure these pictures will confirm :(

Anyway, I'll start with my Taiwan steely and go from there. This one I bought to open and watch, but I'm going to try for the Kimchi LE to keep sealed (and I'll grab the BB lenti in September)

But the real craziness is with all the dolls and movie merch. The most important one is my LE 500 wedding doll. She's about 17" and was released the day the movie came out. She sold out in seconds, and I had no intentions of loving this movie, so I passed and had to grab her on the secondary market.

Pictured with her is a couple mugs, some books, the soundtrack, ornaments, a Japanese exclusive (real glass) slipper, a journal with all my movie stubs inside

Here are my customized Funko slippers and UK theater keychain slipper:

The Japanese glass slipper (and cushion) with the journal in the background

My prized slipper--another Japanese exclusive, but this one is made of acrylic.

In its cool display box:

My carriage ornaments, the one on the left is by Disney Store, the one on the right is a mood lamp by a company called InfoThink. It lights up and moves like a RC car (but slowly, lol)

Thomas Kinkade artwork:

My pin / accessory board

A couple Barbie-type dolls I customized to make them look more movie accurate / LE

Books:

A "teaser" of the silk posters I've framed (but haven't taken pics yet)

My LE doll custom (still in progress). She's 17" like the wedding doll

A close-up of my treasured LE150 carriage pin

There are a couple more little things (magazines and such) I haven't taken pictures of, and I've always got things on order and preordered, but this is the gist of my Cinderella collection.

Feel free to judge me. I'm feeling a little judgmental now that I'm seeing it all in one thread!!! lol

Hello. It was suggested that I share my Cinderella collection, but after looking at all the steelbook threads, I wonder if I understood the assignment!

I'm an all-around Disney fan, but this particular movie knocked something in my brain loose... as I'm sure these pictures will confirm :(

Anyway, I'll start with my Taiwan steely and go from there. This one I bought to open and watch, but I'm going to try for the Kimchi LE to keep sealed (and I'll grab the BB lenti in September)

But the real craziness is with all the dolls and movie merch. The most important one is my LE 500 wedding doll. She's about 17" and was released the day the movie came out. She sold out in seconds, and I had no intentions of loving this movie, so I passed and had to grab her on the secondary market.

Pictured with her is a couple mugs, some books, the soundtrack, ornaments, a Japanese exclusive (real glass) slipper, a journal with all my movie stubs inside

Here are my customized Funko slippers and UK theater keychain slipper:

The Japanese glass slipper (and cushion) with the journal in the background

My prized slipper--another Japanese exclusive, but this one is made of acrylic.

In its cool display box:

My carriage ornaments, the one on the left is by Disney Store, the one on the right is a mood lamp by a company called InfoThink. It lights up and moves like a RC car (but slowly, lol)

Thomas Kinkade artwork:

My pin / accessory board

A couple Barbie-type dolls I customized to make them look more movie accurate / LE

Books:

A "teaser" of the silk posters I've framed (but haven't taken pics yet)

My LE doll custom (still in progress). She's 17" like the wedding doll

A close-up of my treasured LE150 carriage pin

There are a couple more little things (magazines and such) I haven't taken pictures of, and I've always got things on order and preordered, but this is the gist of my Cinderella collection.

Feel free to judge me. I'm feeling a little judgmental now that I'm seeing it all in one thread!!! lol
@bloodsnake007 in case your wife wants to see my Cinderella collection. :)
@Quasi WOW!!! :OMG: My friend... I've seen some amazing Collections here on HDN, but this one completely blew me away! And I just know it's only gonna get bigger! :notworthy: I applaud you :thumbs:

I indeed showed it to my wife... HUGE mistake on my part! :banghead: She's in love now :meh: She's browsing through ebay on her phone trying to find that Japanese Glass Slipper with cushion :ohno: LOL! :p

Thanks for sharing and I'll definitely be back to see your updates! :woot: :cool:

Reactions: Quasi
Of all slippers to want!

That one's sold through a telegram service in Japan (instead of sending flowers, you send that slipper with a note--that's the card above my wedding doll). It showed up on eBay ONCE, and I sent the link to a fellow Cinderella fan immediately.

I was able to get one because my best friend has a friend in Japan who telegrammed it to herself and then shipped it to me.

If she likes the other Japanese slipper (on the glass stand and in the box), I can explain how to obtain it through a personal shopping service in Japan (which is how I got mine), but be aware that it cost me around $200 USD after all fees and shipping and everything.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Of all slippers to want!

That one's sold through a telegram service in Japan (instead of sending flowers, you send that slipper with a note--that's the card above my wedding doll). It showed up on eBay ONCE, and I sent the link to a fellow Cinderella fan immediately.

I was able to get one because my best friend has a friend in Japan who telegrammed it to herself and then shipped it to me.

If she likes the other Japanese slipper (on the glass stand and in the box), I can explain how to obtain it through a personal shopping service in Japan (which is how I got mine), but be aware that it cost me around $200 USD after all fees and shipping and everything.
@Quasi Around $200? :OMG: :banghead: I'll just let her continue to admire and drool over your Collection, that'll suffice! :D :p

And if you're interested in owning the Mexican Bluray Edition with Slipcover, it's on SALE at the moment :thumbs: >>>>> Link

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Quasi
Haha, is the second award a strait jacket @Azulsteel ?

But thanks lol.

I need to update this thread with new additions and better pics. I kind of forget this was floating around...

Reactions: Azulsteel
Of all slippers to want!

Hello Quasi, would you be able to inform me of the process for purchasing the Cinderella slipper that is on the stand? Like you, I am also in love with the live action Cinderella and would kill to own that version of the glass slipper. I missed out on the Limited edition Disney one that was released. Thank you in advance. I hope it is still available.

I would just to say this is the most AMAZING collection I have seen
Love this movie and By accident came across this link when I was looking for a comparison between the two funko versions of gus and the slipper in order to decide what one to get.
However all fail into comparison with that glass slipper on the cushion. It is basically the most beautiful thing I have seen
Stunning well done for a wonderful collection

Of all slippers to want!

Hi do you know if the one with the stand is still available in Japan? I was able to get two of the telegram sets. Just beautiful. I really want the acrylic Limited addition slipper with the stand. Any help would be appreciated. Thank You

Hi. Beautiful collection! Thank you for sharing. I would also really appreciate any information you could provide about the acrylic slipper on the stand. I have tried searching for it, and only get a ton of results for the one on the purple cushion (which is nice, but doesnt compare). I know it has to be sold out from its original distributor by now. But If I could know the name of the place it might help me a great deal, when looking. Thanks.